MAC Wonder Woman Eye Quad Valiant FOTD

MAC Wonder Woman Eye Quad 003

I had a blast working with the Valiant Eye Quad this morning. It’s turning into my favorite palette from the MAC Wonder Woman launch.

Below I used the Valiant Quad on my eyes, Emancipation Lipglass on my lips, and Mighty Aphrodite on my cheeks. All three products were instant favs for me! I find Valiant contrasts nicer than Lady Justice as the shades graduate a bit better where as Lady Justice I had a problem diffusing the two shades of blue for a bit of a contrast.

Here’s the end result.

MAC Wonder Woman Eye Quad Valiant FOTD 5

MAC Wonder Woman Eye Quad Valiant FOTD 3

I was pleased with Mighty Aphrodite’s overall finish as well. Some of you were a bit scared it would apply to frosty or shimmery but I’m happy to report it blends out quite nicely on my cheeks.

Overall, these were three products I’d pick up with the release.

• 2/2/11 9:35 Jen:

I ordered mine yesterday. I’ve been on a green kick so I can’t wait to get it! Wasn’t too sure about the blushes and MSFs so I passed on those.

• 2/2/11 10:08 the Muse:

jen you’re going to love. it was so easy to work with!

• 2/2/11 9:49 rakhshanda:

beautiful…sooo pretty…the shades suits you very well. I love your pink cheek. you are looking beautiful.

• 2/2/11 10:01 the Muse:

aw you’re WAYYYYY too kind rakhshanda!

• 2/2/11 10:13 rakhshanda:

not kind Muse..really i love your look here, your eye makeup is so pretty.

• 2/2/11 10:24 the Muse:

aw geez thanks hun! xoxoxo! Hugs!

• 2/2/11 11:55 Risu:

I’m wearing Mighty Aphrodite today too and I love it!

• 2/2/11 11:56 the Muse:

SWEET risu ;-D and on your eyes?! :D!

• 2/2/11 14:34 Risu:

Prance in inner half, Tweet Me in outer half, Center Stage in the fold, and Peek at You under the brows.
        Man I was such a sucker for the Peacocky line!

• 2/2/11 18:21 the Muse:

loveeeeeeeely risu ;-D

• 2/2/11 13:35 Alli:

ooohhh! so pretty!!! Love these colors. I decided to skip the e/s quads, but I did go for Emancipation l/g and Mighty Aphrodite, so it is so great to see how great they look on you!! So pretty, Muse! They just brightem and make you pretty face shine! (PS – I also decided to get Marquis D and Pink Power MSF)!

• 2/2/11 14:47 reeny:

very pretty!
    i love that pop of green on the eyes! can u think of any single eye shadows that are similar to that green? looks like a lime green? hard to tell, but very pretty!

• 2/2/11 18:12 the Muse:

mmm I don’t think I owe any other shades quite like it reeny! I’ll let you know if I think of any dupes :D

• 2/2/11 16:25 Marina:

Gorgeous! Greens look so good on you!

• 2/2/11 16:28 the Muse:

thanks marina you’re too kind ;-D how are you doing today?

• 2/2/11 16:53 Marina:

Pretty good, actually! Yourself?

• 2/2/11 17:52 the Muse:

ok, tired, busy, crazy ;-D I don’t see you much around anymore was curious how all was either that or am I not replying enough ;D!

• 2/2/11 17:04 S:

Mighty Aphrodite looks gorgeous on you! I ordered that and Pink Power yesterday, can’t wait till they arrive.

• 2/2/11 17:29 the Muse:

aw thanks S you’re way too kind! w00t good haul!

• 2/3/11 2:48 origami:

Oh, you ARE doing your best to make me break my makeup shopping ban and run to the MAC store to snag this beauty, aren’t you?

And I wouldn’t have it any other way. :D

• 2/10/11 14:03 the Muse:

lol origami ;-D did you haul!?

• 2/3/11 18:28 Mary the Muse Militant:

You look amazing today !
    That gorgeous green mixed with the browny colour is superb on you. It looks like a nice deep khaki green colour on my computer.
    The collection is not out here until March – drat.

• 2/4/11 16:03 the Muse:

aw shucks thanks Mary! Hugs! How’s you”!? Happy Weekend!

• 2/5/11 1:19 Anna:

I love Valiant on you. I think it pops those lovely brown peepers of yours. I will have to recommend it to my friend who is looking for wearable greens for her brown eyes.

• 2/8/11 11:07 the Muse:

aw thanks anna ;D

• 2/5/11 21:07 Shayne A:

EEEggads woman ~ you’re beautiful!!!!!! You convey such confidence with your eyes. I love it.

• 2/8/11 10:56 the Muse:

aw shucks you’re too kind shayne!

• 2/8/11 20:33 Shayne A:

I’m just telling you the truth, Sweets. And I just adore this look & the colors on you. Hot & smolder-y.

• 2/10/11 12:41 the Muse:

our sweet shayne *hugs*!!!!!!!