mark Blue Eye Kit mark Brown Eye Kit mark Hazel Eye Kit

mark Blue Eye Kit mark Brown Eye Kit mark Hazel Eye Kit Spring 2011

Uh Oh, mark is the next brand to tell us what will and won’t look good with our eye colors.

Their new eye kits are specially chosen shades to compliment your eye color. Each set includes a trio of products to best suit your eyes!

Let’s see what you think!

mark Hazel Eye Kit

Includes:

• Snap to It Custom Color Palette Mini
  • 2 i-Mark Custom Pick Eye Shadows in Plum Tiki and Goia
  • Mark No Place To Run Longwear Eyeliner in Foxy Brown
  • Mark Make It Big Lash Plumping Mascara in Raven

mark Blue Eye Kit mark Brown Eye Kit mark Hazel Eye Kit 002

Is it illegal for me to love the Blue Eye Kit? Ha!

Each set is $25 (ouch, bit high?) and available now from shop.meetmark.com

At this price I might skip in all honesty…

How about you?

• 2/2/11 20:41 Kate:

There isn’t one for green eyes? I like the hazel set the best anyways and it’s the closest to green I guess.

• 2/2/11 20:54 Liz!:

Wow, props to mark for making a blue eye kit that doesn’t contain a blue colored eyeshadow!!!! I rarely like the colors in those sets tailored for each eye color, but I actually like the eyeshadow colors in that one! But, I already have a ton of neutrals and several colors like these already….so I’m in the same boat as you Muse, I think I’ll skip them! But they’d make a nice set for someone new to makeup.

• 2/3/11 0:29 Chanel:

These set never really seem to do anything for my super dark brownve eyes. I’ve tried a few different ones. I do like some of the colord though…the brown and blue sets are my faves. I wonder how they swatch.

• 2/3/11 4:36 Quinctia:

Pretty pricy…and no green set? (Oddly, the brown eye kit looks like it could be complimentary…)

• 2/3/11 5:37 Polly:

Ooh, I’m glad I have blue eyes, that means I’m ‘allowed’ to like the blue eye version!!
    Shame that they don’t sell mark in England :(

• 2/10/11 14:02 the Muse:

ha polly I like the “allowed” to like ;D!

• 2/3/11 11:29 BeautyMaven:

Ew. TOo pricey, and really not that impressive… Where’s the green eye palette?! I guess I’d have to choose “Hazel,” but um, I’d honestly never wear those colors. Boo, mark!

• 2/3/11 12:24 Ru:

This is really for the makeup beginner. I am so tired of being told purple looks good for my brown eyes. It’s like- I know I know- but so does blue, and green…. etc etc.

• 2/3/11 17:38 Mary the Muse Militant:

Sorry Muse, you are not allowed to have the blue eye kit !
    Mark said so.
    I love that brown eye kit. Purples and dark violet blues – bliss :)

• 2/8/11 12:39 the Muse:

LOL mary! damn brands telling me what I can and can’t wear!

• 2/3/11 21:20 Sarah:

There doesn’t seem to be anything enticing about these to me. And no green eye choice? Pfft. Just seems really ho-hum.

• 3/18/11 1:59 Amber:

Honestly, I wouldn’t waste your money on these kits. I’ve found that the iMark shadows have next to no pigmentation or are so hard that, unless you break a piece off, you can hardly get shadow on a brush… not to mention your eyelid.

I can’t say anything against the eyeliner or mascara, but if you are just going to use those it’d be much cheaper to just buy them alone and get shadows elsewhere.

• 3/18/11 10:14 the Muse:

thanks for the heads up amber!