Milani Baked Blush 15% Off Coupon Code

Milani Baked Blush

Hey there!

I already reviewed the new Milani Baked Blushes but I thought you’d enjoy seeing the promo swatches they have available online plus I have a 15% coupon code for you!

Here’s the deets on all the shades available.

I found these at Walgreens and reviewed prior so if you’d like to check it out you can do so by clicking here. If you can’t find them and really want them badly you can indulge at www.cherryculture.com and use promo code M15 to take 15% Off any Milani Cosmetics including the new blushes!

From Top to Bottom: Terra Sole, Rose D’Oro, Red Vino, Luminoso, Fantastico Mauve, Dolce Pink, Corallina, Berry Amore, and Bellissimo Bronze.

Terra Sole

Rose Doro

Red Vino

Luminoso

Fantastico Mauve

Dolce Pink

Corallina

Berry Amore

Bellissimo Bronze

So whatcha think?

Any success finding these in your area yet?

I think I’ll place an order for the shades I haven’t been successful finding yet! Coralina has my name written all over it!

• 2/15/11 23:53 elizabeth:

I need these! The only store in my area that carries Milani is CVS, and they seem to take forever to get new stuff in. They only got the Happy Booster stuff in this past weekend, and I bought the blushes a month ago at Rite Aid! I’d rather not order online tho, b/c then I know I’ll get way too many…

• 2/16/11 9:50 the Muse:

hope they arrive soon elizabeth :)

• 2/16/11 2:27 Crissylex:

OMG… I’m going to go broke. I need to have all the baked blushes. I’ve been stalking my local CVS and so far they only carry the baked eyeshadows. Oh how I love anything naked… Thanks Muse for this great tip.

• 2/16/11 9:48 the Muse:

my pleasure chrissy :)

• 2/16/11 5:55 Renata:

I have “luminous” powder blush (mineral?), it’s beautiful!

• 2/16/11 9:47 the Muse:

gorg color renata ;-D

• 2/16/11 12:26 Sara:

NO! Absolutely no success finding these damn things in my area! *shakes fist* My CVS stores (the only ones who sell Milani here) are soo slow to get new stuff!

I only finally got me some Physician’s Formula heart stuff (the two blushes and translucent powder) last week.

• 2/17/11 14:09 the Muse:

aw sorry sara :(

• 2/16/11 12:27 Sara:

Holy crap, I just read the other comments and Elizabeth sounded just like me… until she mentioned Rite Aid. Wish there were Rite Aids around here!

Thanks for posting news and things about the Milani blushes, Muse. Blush seems to be a new need for me? I keep snatching them up and looking at swatches online trying to decide if a color would look good with me or not.

• 2/17/11 14:09 the Muse:

my pleasure sara ;-D! hope you find them soon hun!!!!!!!!!!!