Milani Baked Powder Blush

Milani Baked Powder Blush Dolce Pink

This is one of eight new shades of Milani Baked Powder Blush releasing for Spring 2011. The shade is called Dolce Pink. I was able to get four of the eight shades available and when I brought them up to pay the girl at the register was like, “Seriously?” and I was like, “Seriously!” We shared a makeup moment there for a sec.

OMG dontcha just wanna die?

Love!

They are $7.49 each and I found ‘em at Walgreens.

• 2/3/11 20:40 Saroun Mik:

it is such a pretty color!

• 2/3/11 20:43 Kristen:

Ahhhhhhh a new lemming is born!! I live in NYC, I must hunt these down ASAP………

• 2/4/11 9:23 the Muse:

kristen YOU need these girl!

• 2/3/11 21:35 Nunuiviet:

Yes coz it’s a such a gorgeous colour, but so sad we don’t have this brand here in thailand, so I stick with Mac mineralized blush and skinfinish, guess I have no choice…

• 2/4/11 15:25 the Muse:

sorry nunu :/!

• 2/3/11 22:49 DivaShop:

Whoa, that looks GORGEOUS!

• 2/4/11 5:37 Misato-san:

I can’t see why she was so perplexed at your purchase o_O
    the colour looks like really cute btw, and I’m looking forward your review :D

• 2/4/11 9:16 the Muse:

he misato actually she was kinda digging it and was like OMG seriously? these are bitchin’ ;D

• 2/4/11 7:40 Robin:

Please swatch ‘em Muse! Dolce Pink looks gorg!

• 2/4/11 9:13 the Muse:

robin you know it babe ;D review and swatches upcoming!

• 2/4/11 8:57 kiwikiwidragon:

I am in love! I haven’t been able to bring myself to buy the hard candy ones and just haven’t taken a stroll down MAC lane yet, I need these! Ok, maybe not need considering in the last two weeks, I have bought 4 blushes, not to mention the vast variety I currently have on hand….want is a better description. both natural and rose of the Physicians Formula, then Stila valentines thing-ey AND Benefit Bella Bamba! It’s like a drug isn’t it

• 2/4/11 9:12 the Muse:

LOL kiwi that’s ok you can still use more blush girl!

• 2/4/11 13:42 Andrea:

Cute story about your blush purchase! If I were the cashier, I’d have done the same thing. :-)

• 2/4/11 13:59 the Muse:

lol andrea ;-D!

• 2/4/11 15:07 HautePJ:

OMG, so gorg! This could be an awesome Laura Geller dupe. Totally going to stalk my CVS this weekend to find them.

• 2/4/11 15:09 the Muse:

YES pj ;-D good dupe for sure!

• 2/4/11 15:55 LorraineER:

I’ve been looking for a good baked blush similar to Blush N Brighten for awhile now. I’m so glad to posted this and I can’t wait to check my local Wags for these! Luckily all our local drugstores carry Milani. Our neighborhood stores carry a good amount of lines marketed towards women with darker skin tones, like Black Radiance and the CG queen collection and there’s another one that I can’t remember offhand. Most of those lines carry bold colors and pigmented shadows so their color collections are worth a look no matter your skintone, if you like lots of color!

• 2/4/11 15:57 the Muse:

I WISH my stores had a good selection of Black Radiance Lorraine as the brand ROCKS! It’s as good as Milani in most cases!!!!!

• 2/8/11 12:00 LorraineER:

Well if you ever want something from the line I could send it to you. Just let me know :)
        Also, I’ve been looking for these blushes but they don’t seem to be out- are they new?

• 2/10/11 12:52 the Muse:

aw thanks lorraine I appreciate it girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! brand new ;-D I got them at Walgreens ;D

• 2/10/11 19:15 LorraineER:

That explains it, it seems we get all new stuff late, lol!

• 2/4/11 16:33 Jenna:

This looks divine!

• 2/4/11 20:56 stacie:

wow that doesn’t look like a ‘drugstore’ blush xoxox

• 2/8/11 11:28 the Muse: