Milani Baked Powder Blush

This is one of eight new shades of Milani Baked Powder Blush releasing for Spring 2011. The shade is called Dolce Pink. I was able to get four of the eight shades available and when I brought them up to pay the girl at the register was like, “Seriously?” and I was like, “Seriously!” We shared a makeup moment there for a sec.

OMG dontcha just wanna die?

Love!

They are $7.49 each and I found ’em at Walgreens.

• 2/3/11 20:40 Saroun Mik:

it is such a pretty color!

• 2/3/11 20:43 Kristen:

Ahhhhhhh a new lemming is born!! I live in NYC, I must hunt these down ASAP………

• 2/4/11 9:23 the Muse:

kristen YOU need these girl!

• 2/3/11 21:35 Nunuiviet:

Yes coz it’s a such a gorgeous colour, but so sad we don’t have this brand here in thailand, so I stick with Mac mineralized blush and skinfinish, guess I have no choice…

• 2/4/11 15:25 the Muse:

sorry nunu :/!

• 2/3/11 22:49 DivaShop:

Whoa, that looks GORGEOUS!

• 2/4/11 5:37 Misato-san:

I can’t see why she was so perplexed at your purchase o_O
    the colour looks like really cute btw, and I’m looking forward your review 😀

• 2/4/11 9:16 the Muse:

he misato actually she was kinda digging it and was like OMG seriously? these are bitchin’ ;D

• 2/4/11 7:40 Robin:

Please swatch ’em Muse! Dolce Pink looks gorg!

• 2/4/11 9:13 the Muse:

robin you know it babe ;D review and swatches upcoming!

• 2/4/11 8:57 kiwikiwidragon:

I am in love! I haven’t been able to bring myself to buy the hard candy ones and just haven’t taken a stroll down MAC lane yet, I need these! Ok, maybe not need considering in the last two weeks, I have bought 4 blushes, not to mention the vast variety I currently have on hand….want is a better description. both natural and rose of the Physicians Formula, then Stila valentines thing-ey AND Benefit Bella Bamba! It’s like a drug isn’t it

• 2/4/11 9:12 the Muse:

LOL kiwi that’s ok you can still use more blush girl!

• 2/4/11 13:42 Andrea:

Cute story about your blush purchase! If I were the cashier, I’d have done the same thing. :-)

• 2/4/11 13:59 the Muse:

lol andrea ;-D!

• 2/4/11 15:07 HautePJ:

OMG, so gorg! This could be an awesome Laura Geller dupe. Totally going to stalk my CVS this weekend to find them.

• 2/4/11 15:09 the Muse:

YES pj ;-D good dupe for sure!

• 2/4/11 15:55 LorraineER:

I’ve been looking for a good baked blush similar to Blush N Brighten for awhile now. I’m so glad to posted this and I can’t wait to check my local Wags for these! Luckily all our local drugstores carry Milani. Our neighborhood stores carry a good amount of lines marketed towards women with darker skin tones, like Black Radiance and the CG queen collection and there’s another one that I can’t remember offhand. Most of those lines carry bold colors and pigmented shadows so their color collections are worth a look no matter your skintone, if you like lots of color!

• 2/4/11 15:57 the Muse:

I WISH my stores had a good selection of Black Radiance Lorraine as the brand ROCKS! It’s as good as Milani in most cases!!!!!

• 2/8/11 12:00 LorraineER:

Well if you ever want something from the line I could send it to you. Just let me know :)
        Also, I’ve been looking for these blushes but they don’t seem to be out- are they new?

• 2/10/11 12:52 the Muse:

aw thanks lorraine I appreciate it girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! brand new ;-D I got them at Walgreens ;D

• 2/10/11 19:15 LorraineER:

That explains it, it seems we get all new stuff late, lol!

• 2/4/11 16:33 Jenna:

This looks divine!

• 2/4/11 20:56 stacie:

wow that doesn’t look like a ‘drugstore’ blush xoxox

• 2/8/11 11:28 the Muse: