Mmmm I wasn’t particularly impressed with the Korres Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick. How did you get on with them? Maybe I should take them out of the old makeup graveyard and give them a second chance.
If you liked them and need a refill or you liked them but couldn’t justify the $22 price tag, maybe try out the new Sephora Cream Lip Stain at nearly half the price!
Sephora Cream Lip Stain provided an intensely pigmented, long lasting formula that features a formula which is initially a cream lipstick but becomes a silky, lightweight stain the longer you wear it.
It’s available in seven shades in both matte and satin finishes.
- Always Red (matte bold classic red)
- Classic Beige (matte pinkish deep beige)
- Strawberry Kissed (matte bright pinky red)
- Endless Purple (matte mauve plum)
- Infinite Rose (satin golden peach)
- Forever Fuchsia (satin electric fuchsia)
- Dark Berry (satin blackberry wine)
At $12 these are quite an affordable option versus Korres’ version. I like the idea that they stain lips as once the initial cream finishes wears off you’ll be left with a nice blush of color on lips.
However, I’m not entirely sure they are for me since I didn’t love the ones from Korres.
Would you indulge?
Available now at www.Sephora.com