Sephora Spring 2011 Catalog

Sephora Spring 2011 Catalog 9

I haven’t yet gotten the Sephora Spring 2011 Catalog as of yet but it is online already so I nicked a few images from it to share with you today.

I always like sharing the catalog as it gets alot of us into great conversations for Spring. So let’s see what we are looking at this year!

Check it!

Sephora Spring 2011 Catalog 3

Sephora Spring 2011 Catalog 1

NARS plays an important role in Spring 2011 thanks to the new Fashion Collections. Each set features one complete look in a box for as little as $59. Most of these products I already own, most NARS fans probably do, but it is a great way for those new to the brand to discovery some the cult favorites from NARS. The NARS Fashion Icon Set is one to check out since it contains an array of products in the shade Orgasm which

Sephora Spring 2011 Catalog 2

Hello Kitty gets a big launch in the Spring Catalog, is it any wonder? She’s adorable!

Sephora Spring 2011 Catalog 10

The looks below showcase that Spring is all about natural makeup looks. All the models like they have some very wearable looks, nothing dramatic, too bold, or too sparkly here, just natural, nude, and very pretty!

Sephora Spring 2011 Catalog 11

Sephora Spring 2011 Catalog 8

Sephora Spring 2011 Catalog 6

Sephora Spring 2011 Catalog 5

Sephora Spring 2011 Catalog 4

Bare Minerals new skincare launch gets a full page layout! I’m quite excited to try out the eye cream from this selection.

Sephora Spring 2011 Catalog 7

I’m quite eager to get the catalog in my hands and flip through it. Online media is fabulous but nothing like actually having the catalog in hand to flip through eh?

What do you think of some of the looks I featured?

Wearable?

Yay? Nay?

Any upcoming Spring products you’re looking forward to?

Share it!

To view or download the entire catalog please visit www.sephoracatalogue.ca

• 2/21/11 12:52 yuki:

Can’t wait for sephora to open in Malaysia!!

ooo… I love the nail polish combi in the Vivid Colours’ pic :)

• 2/21/11 12:55 the Muse:

ooo hope soon yuki! life without sephora=FAIL! ;D!

• 2/21/11 14:42 jojo:

I put my mailing address in to get the catalog a few months before the winter catalog came out but i didnt even get the winter edition. Do you think something is wrong or i was too late.

• 2/21/11 14:51 the Muse:

I haven’t gotten the Spring catalog as of yet Jojo so I’m sure nothing is wrong :)

• 2/23/11 11:19 Margaret:

One thing I CANNOT rely on is delivery of my Sephora catalogs. Sometimes I get them, sometimes I do not. I wonder if people are snatching them from either the post office or my mailbox, although I do live in a smallish town and the people at the P.O. seem a little too old-fashioned to be stealing people’s mail.

Anyway, you could either stop by Sephora and ask for a catalog, call them and ask them to send one out, or just order a tiny thing and the catalog usually comes in the box with it.

Good luck. I feel your pain. I’ve been saving my catalogs for years now!

• 2/21/11 15:34 Cj:

I wish they would make a Sephora where I live, the nearest one is like 3 hours away! And as fun as it is to shop online I’d rather have a store I could actually go to lol I’d probably spend all my time there :P

• 2/21/11 15:43 the Muse:

jesus three hours that would kill me CJ ;-p ugh! I like shopping online but sometimes heading in store is awesome too as you wanna swatch and play occasionally ;-D!

• 2/21/11 20:07 layra:

I got the Fashion icon set from NARS, and I loooove it. I am in love with the Nouveau Monde eyeshadow, it is so pretty. Plus, I am new to the brand, but I am already hooked. I loved the Orgasm lipgloss; I had to go back and buy the blush and the Super Orgasm lipgloss, soooo pretty. Also, the eyeliner pen is fantastic; it is the only eyeliner that stays on my lids for 20 hrs+, unlike the Urban Decay liners or Sonia Kashuk gels.
    All in all, I am very impressed with NARS; I am a convert now :)

• 2/21/11 20:10 layra:

sorry, the Front Row set

• 2/22/11 11:06 the Muse:

yay layra ;-D NARS is a fab brand ;-D glad to see you converted!

• 2/22/11 9:01 Musebeliever:

I really did not like the front cover. There’s something in that MU that I don’t like. Well…
    Apart from that In love with the tokidoki palette ! ><
    I want it !

• 2/22/11 9:03 the Muse:

I got it Muse ;-D I haven’t used it yet but it’s a monster and oh so cute ;D!

• 2/22/11 9:32 Donna:

The only one that I had a problem with is the one with the orange lipstick, I found that a little jarring. She is cool toned, I would have put a pink or fuchsia lipstick on her.

• 2/22/11 10:05 the Muse:

donna it’s not TOO bad I was surprised it worked for her, wish I could do orange but I look scary with it ;D!

• 2/22/11 12:08 Donna:

You’re right, it’s not a horror, but my eye stopped there because something was off. Like I said, “jarring”. My mom is warm toned but has this thing for pink and when she wears a hot pink dress, or soft pink sweater, etc it’s the same effect. I’ll stop and think that’s not quite right. I’ve tried to encourage her to go with peach but she’s not having it. lol

• 2/22/11 16:15 the Muse:

ha Donna ;-D she sounds quite hip!

• 4/19/11 21:32 Tenshid:

I loved the neon eyeliner combined with the coral lips. However when I went to sephora to find the eyeliner they used it was definitely not that neon. If you’re wondering where to find wonderful neon colors try Kryolan Makeup, they’re a fantastic professional makeup brand with literally any color you can think of. And if you’re afraid to try neon eyeshadow or eyeliner use it as a base color to really make your eyeshadow or liner pop. I get compliments on it every time I wear it. Also, orange lipstick is surprisingly flattering. Try Covergirl’s fruit spritzers in tangerine breeze. It’s sheer enough to be safe, but opaque enough to give you the idea of what orange would look like on you.

• 5/5/11 16:42 teia berube:

where can i purchase the 2011 sephora catalog

• 10/7/11 11:13 Majick:

ok, I’m a little late to the party but this catalog sticks out in my mind because of those orange lips. I think it’s the first time that I had to buy a look because I was in love with some models lips. Let me tell you, I still rock those orange lips. I LOVE IT! and, my DH REALLY loves it.
    I’m glad orange is still hot for fall this year.

• 10/7/11 11:14 the Muse:

I wish I could rock orange majick! I need to go with more fiery oranges/peachy bronzes as straight on orange makes me like like death warmed up in the microwave!