Smashbox Beauty Sale

Smashbox Cosmetics Sale

Quick heads up!

Smashbox Beauty Sale is on.

I looked around but I didn’t see any SUPER brilliant deals but the The Burlesque Train Case and the Burlesque Color Collection is on sale. I purchased the train case at Nordstrom during the Holidays for $79 bucks and it’s now on sale for $59 so it’s quite a nice savings!

I also suggest picking up the Heartbreaker Lipglosses which are marked at $10.50. Both are nice shades for Spring and also a nice savings on those!

They have three pages of goodies on sales from their past Fall Collection 2010 and other bits and bobs but I nothing stood out as a super deal to me.

Smashbox Cosmetics 3

Smashbox Cosmetics 2

Smashbox Cosmetics 1

You can shop it now at www.smashbox.com

Enjoy!

• 2/22/11 15:27 isis:

smashbox just doesn’t work for me. love the lip products but every thing else makes me look caked and chalky. pity, they look so pretty

• 2/22/11 15:30 the Muse:

depends for me isis. I really like their LE stuff but not so much the general collection :-/

• 2/22/11 15:39 Smirking Valet:

Any idea on the quality of the train case, Muse?

• 2/22/11 15:42 the Muse:

smirking was a little useless to me. Sturdy but not roomy enough. It has one tray and a large bottom which you can store alot of items in. I’d say it was medium size. You can tote around a good deal of makeup inside it but I’m super organized and the one tray and room bottom have no compartments, etc…I thought this was annoying. It’s honestly sitting on the bottom of my closet un-used. if you have a smaller collection it’s prob brilliant but if your stash is massive, well, you need something bigger ;-D

The actual case is sturdy but it faux leather not metal so you can’t toss it around and not have things inside jar around ;-D

Hope this helps!?

I just consider it a nice extra ;D!

• 2/22/11 20:04 Josh:

Muse — the Liner/Lash overlays are awesome! I work freelance for Smashbox and I wish they’d carry them all the time! Same goes for the cream blush from our Spring collection!

• 2/22/11 21:30 Felicia:

I love Smashbox! but i am pretty dissapointed with their sale this time round :/

Felicia

• 2/23/11 1:15 BeautyMaven:

No lie– I had a DREAM about this a few days ago!!!!! OoOoOooo…

• 2/23/11 9:18 the Muse:

ha beautymaven your dreams comes true :D

• 2/23/11 9:45 Kristina:

I grabbed the bronze lash tint you reviewed awhile back and that was it! (pats self on back for excersicing restraint)