Sonia Kashuk Target Spring 2011 Collection

Sonia Kashuk Target Spring 2011 Collection Target

Tis my favorite time of the year! Sonia Kashuk for Target Spring 2011 time! I really love some of Sonia’s Target offerings and they sport such a lovely little price tag it’s difficult saying no to her seasonal, limited edition goodies.

Let’s have a peek what she has in store for us this Spring!

Sonia Kashuk Spring Awakenings Face Palette $19.99
Four eyeshadows, one liner, one blush, and three lip creams in a large straw snap close palette.

Sonia Kashuk Target Spring 2011 Collection 5

Sonia Kashuk Target Spring 2011 Collection 4

Sonia Kashuk Blink of an Eye $12.99

Sonia Kashuk Target Spring 2011 Collection 3

Sonia Kashuk Roped in Kabuki $12.99

Sonia Kashuk Target Spring 2011 Collection 1

Sonia Kashuk Gold Mine $24.99

7 Piece Brush Collection

Sonia Kashuk Target Spring 2011 Collection 2

Sonia Kashuk Small Treasure $14.99

5 Mini Brushes

Sonia Kashuk Target Spring 2011 Collection 6

It’s a pretty typical release for the brand as they always do seasonal brush sets and a palette. Things don’t always change in this regard but those new to the brand can appreciate some fairly inexpensive, quality makeup options should they want to particularly the brush sets which I love.

The palette looks very nice but I have alot of the same shades from past seasonal releases so I might safely skip this one. However, the new larger size which was embraced for the Holidays is now back for Spring so if you’re seeking an all in one that’s work friendly this may prove useful however some of the shades are intense in regards to the shimmer factor.

Sonia Kashuk for Target Spring 2011 is available online now at www.Target.com and should be popping into stores soon! I haven’t yet seen it but it may already be available at your local Target.

• 2/28/11 17:13 Kristen:

that full size brush set and palette will be mine!

• 2/28/11 19:42 S:

Is that an eye brightening pencil?

• 3/1/11 9:35 the Muse:

eye shadow/liner set S :)

• 3/1/11 9:48 S:

Got it, thanks Muse!

• 3/1/11 9:57 the Muse:

my pleasure hun!

• 2/28/11 20:10 Liz!:

SK always has good brushes. And her limited release ones are always sooooo cute! I’m on the market for a good kabuki brush, I was going to go with Ecotools since everything I’ve tried by them rocks, but I may scoop SK’s up!

• 3/1/11 10:09 the Muse:

liz I love eco tools ;-D essence makes a good kabuki too chica ;-D but this one is equally as nice ;D!

• 2/28/11 21:12 Jen:

I love the look of that Kabuki!

• 2/28/11 21:51 Phyrra:

I like the look of the brushes.

• 3/1/11 4:16 Jayme:

I am normally not a fan of palletes with types of products. like blush and shadow in the same pallete. however, that looks lovely, and i would actually use every shade in that pallete

• 3/1/11 8:36 laura r:

i like all of it but realistically i don’t need anything….maybe i could justify the brushes though; i only have a few that aren’t falling apart right now.

• 3/7/11 23:31 Crissylex:

I just bought the “Sonia Kashuk Blink of an Eye” set.
    The two chubby eyeshadow sticks are phenomenal. I would say they
    are definitely comparable to the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Pencils.
    I swatched them at lunch time and the swatches have not come off at 9:00 p.m. Thanks Muse for letting us know about this. I love this blog.

• 3/8/11 9:29 the Muse:

aw that’s awesome crissy ;-D I <3 you for saying so!