Stila E! Red Carpet Ready Eye Shadow Palette

Stila E Red Carpet Ready Eye Shadow Palette

Thanks to everyone who spread the love about the Stila E! Red Carpet Ready Eye Shadow Palette. My original post was a rant regarding the palette being included in a train case kit I seriously didn’t want to indulge in!

However, many of you responded to say that it was at Ulta. Thanks guys!

If you’re lemming it the palette is available at Ulta and features four shades of nude, neutral browns which look rather pleasing.

But…

Psstt….I’m kinda not loving the $20 price tag! Ouchie! Considering the Red Carpet Palettes are $25 and contain a whole hell of alot more can you blame me?

Snatch it up at www.Ulta.com

Will you indulge?

• 2/14/11 14:57 Smirking Valet:

Lol is this a joke? Talk about major fail palette!

• 2/14/11 17:02 Savannah:

This looks stupid!

• 2/14/11 17:35 Jane:

I have already snatched it up and while I get why people would be miffted at the price I think the packaging is more suitable for traveling while I would be worried if I took the Red carpet pallets, and I do talk out of experience since I have to fly back and forth between parents I travelled with the paris pallet and two of the shadows broke beyond repair however I totally would travel with this and I have to say it makes a beautful look I wore today and got asked what I was wearing. Plus I know i could take this pallet and smokey pallet and thats all I would need for eye makeup when travelling so personally if I have to pay extra for my shadows to be safe and not having to buy replacement then I think it is worth it.

• 2/14/11 17:36 Vijaya:

I just bought a bunch of stila stuff to review. I don’t really want or need this.

• 2/17/11 14:33 the Muse:

hehe vijaya ;D how can you resist :D

• 2/14/11 19:55 Claudenka:

looks awfully cheap :P

• 2/15/11 0:34 Anon:

Muse, you do NOT need another neutral palette. Especially one as boring and overpriced as this. You have all these colours already, plus more, and they’re much better and less fail.

Save your money for something awesome.

• 2/15/11 17:17 the Muse:

thanks anon ;-D I think that might have killed me lemming hope it works!

• 9/24/11 20:39 Stef:

Don’t know if you ever got your hands on it, but it’s at Nordstrom Rack for like $7 now :)

• 9/27/11 9:19 the Muse:

awesome thanks stef will have to check the rack!

• 9/30/11 3:52 Fadburger:

Also all the Stila E! Red Carpet palettes are like $9.75, I hauled Breathtaking Beauty today and I am going back for the Glamour one and perhaps this palette too.

• 10/11/11 16:55 the Muse:

SWEET sadly my rack didn’t have sadness!