Ulta Lash Blowout Mascara

Ulta Lash Blowout Mascara

What the world needs now is another interesting mascara that mimics L’Oreal Telescopic and Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes Mascara because hey, we haven’t had enough of that already eh? Extra helpings anyone?

Ulta Lash Blowout Mascara (explosions, blowouts, damn mascara is so bloody exciting!) is $10 bucks and mimics the design of the above mentioned with a spherical tip brush that contains tiny spikes for capturing lashes, grabbing them up, and lengthening and defining each lash.

The result us dubbed a dramatic, “BLOWN OUT” lash look according to Ulta. I’ve never had my lashes blown out before so I obviously need to check this out.

How about you?

Love?

Leave?

OMG I’m so tried of these mascaras?

Share it!

Available at www.ulta.com

• 2/16/11 21:57 Coral:

This mascara entices me a bit more than the telescopic explosion, especially since it’s in a nice purple container. If it claims to do all that volumizing I may just have to try it out.

• 2/17/11 9:07 tee:

Do you think fancy fancy brush really help for mascara? for me , as long as it doesnt flake and drop in my eyes I’m happy with it (i find alot of brand flakes thou).

• 2/17/11 11:30 Nunuiviet:

I start noticing a lot of mascaras brands with brushes like this, does it apply any better than the old ones?

• 2/17/11 12:28 LorraineER:

That one looks a little different..I don’t have my glasses on but it looks as if it has the spiky tip plus a wand..or am I seeing things? lol. I’ve never been in an Ulta though so I doubt I’ll be getting my hands on this even though I’m curious!

• 2/17/11 13:59 the Muse:

kinda does lorraine ;-D psstt Sephora is way better than Ulta ANYWAY :D!

• 2/17/11 16:30 Susan:

I think the wand and the formula both make a big difference. If the wand is great, but the formula sucks, it will suck. If the wand sucks, but the formula is great, you may not get the best of the product.

I have never tried a “ball” wand so not sure how this actually works out. I will look into it. Thanks for sharing.

xo

• 1/21/12 5:45 Jane:

Used it once and gave it away. Yes, it was that bad.