Urban Decay Feminine, Dangerous, Fun Eyeshadow Palettes Available Now

Urban Decay The Dangerous Palette Urban Decay The Fun Palette Urban Decay The Feminine Palette Spring 2011

The new Urban Decay Feminine, Dangerous, Fun Eyeshadow Palettes are available now at www.urbandecay.com

Here’s a break down of what’s in ‘em (see my original post for a few photos):

Urban Decay Dangerous Palette
Includes Eyeshadows in:

• Haight
  • Virgin
  • Mildew
  • Oil Slick
  • Rockstar
  • Gunmetal

Plus Travel-Sizes of 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Rockstar and Greed Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

Urban Decay Feminine Palette
Includes Eyeshadows in:

• Stray Dog
  • Ecstasy
  • SWF
  • Darkhorse
  • Aquarius

Plus Travel-Sizes of 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero and Eden Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

Urban Decay Fun Palette
Includes Eyeshadows in:

• Woodstock
  • Psychedelic Sister
  • Baked
  • Sin
  • Flipside
  • Uzi

Plus Travel Sizes of 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Oil Slick and Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

Each palette is $34.

Now that you have the deets on each which will you haul?

All three?

One?

None?

Share it!

• 2/8/11 10:33 Laci:

I can’t justify hauling any of them because I have most of the colors already. UD really needs some new shades. :(

• 2/8/11 10:38 the Muse:

I was hoping for some exclusives laci ;D

• 2/8/11 10:34 Katie:

I’m really set on getting the feminine palette!
    I don’t own a lot of UD but I love the quality of their eye-shadows and liners, and this seems like it’d be a good starting off point to get familiar with their colors.
    Are you planning on reviewing them?

• 2/8/11 10:37 the Muse:

katie great pick ;-D If you don’t have alot of their shadows already this is a perfect way to gather more up ;D! I’m not sure yet, possibly ;D!

• 2/8/11 10:42 Andrea:

I’m loving the Feminine and Dangerous palettes! I like the Fun palette as well since it includes Woodstock, which I’ve been eyeing at Sephora for a while now. I have every other color in the palette, though, so it’d probably be more worth it to just buy the single.

• 2/8/11 11:22 Becky:

I am soooo sad to say but I probably won’t be getting any of them. I have almost every shade and have a hard time justifying to buy if I just need 1 or 2 shadows… My favorite though is the Dangerous and I love that it has Greed and Rockstar 24/7. I need another Rockstar. But I also want to $92 liner set once my tax refund comes in so really, I should just save that $34 and put it into the liner set. sniff, sniff

• 2/8/11 12:25 Lovinlife4ever:

Was gonna get the Fun palette but now that I see the rest of the colors, I see I have them all already except for Woodstock. I actually have just about all the colors in all the palettes. Kinda disappointing.

• 2/8/11 13:26 Sara:

Hmm…well it looks like I don’t need any of those. Between my BOSIII, Vegan, the other one that I don’t know the name of, and a dozen singles, I’ve got this covered. Sure there are a few between the palettes I might not have, but it’s not worth it to get so many duplicates.

• 2/8/11 13:33 the Muse:

sara I kinda feel like I have ‘em covered too sadly :(

• 2/8/11 13:48 Jay:

As cute as they are, I am only considering the Feminine Palette. Between owning AIW BOS, Naked, and BOS 3, that palette is the only one not full of shades I already have with Darkhorse being the only shadow I already have (Naked). I just hate that it comes with yet another Zero 24/7. Shouldn’t they retire that one from palettes by now, lol?

If I didn’t have those, my fave would be the Dangerous Palette! I love purple and most definitely Rockstar! I would so love to try Greed PP before shelling out for a full size. Plus, it contains Haight and Gunmetal, definitely my fave of the 3.

As fun as the Fun Palatte looks, I am only checking for Woodstock (own the others……sigh), so I may have to check out that shade at Sephora.

• 2/8/11 14:15 Polly:

Oooh I love the feminine palette and only have one shadow from it so think I can justify getting it! Any idea when they’ll be out in England?

• 2/8/11 14:21 the Muse:

not sure Polly ;-D but if I hear I’ll update!

• 4/16/11 11:10 urbandecayjunkee:

there are available at debenhams… got all 3 yesterday.. even tho i have all the colours already… im a collector

• 2/8/11 14:49 Tigress:

I’m leaning towards the Feminine palette. I want the individual colors Psychedelic Sister and Sin, but I’d rather just buy the full size ones for the cost since I’m not crazy about the other Fun palette shades (Uzi is terrible!).

• 2/8/11 15:04 the Muse:

uzi is fall out city tigress :(

• 2/8/11 14:57 Phyrra:

I’m looking at the feminine palette :)

• 2/8/11 17:42 Misato-san:

so no new shades? o_______O
    I really need to wonder because I like the Feminine and the Fun one but I’ve got shades of both…

• 2/8/11 18:22 Aiia:

I WOULD get the Fun palette, but two shades are neutrals, one is unusable (looking at you, Uzi) and the other three I already have. Sigh. What happened to Urban Decay making new, interesting products?

• 2/8/11 19:50 meghan:

I still like my idea best: a book of shadows containing all the original shadows (the majority of which are discontinued). I guarantee it would fly off the shelves like no other BOS.

• 2/10/11 12:41 the Muse:

meghan don’t talk too soon it might happen for the anniversary ;D!

• 2/8/11 21:20 Soo:

I would get Feminine if I had to choose, but I don’t think I’ll be getting any of them. I have most of the shades :(

• 2/9/11 6:39 auroragyps:

The only palette that doesn’t have a bunch of shadows I already own is The Feminine one, but I doubt I’ll get it. Why it has Zero in it, when a shade of brown probably would have been more fitting, I do not know. I totally agree on giving us a break from palettes with Zero… either that or throw in 2 liners: zero & ?.

• 2/9/11 10:44 Lori:

Do you know if these will be hitting Sephora racks? The Feminine palette is the one that’s going to work best for my super-pale skin + super deep set eyes combo, but I might as well chuck that Zero 24/7 into the trash with all the use I’ll get out of it, and I hate to pay shipping considering I know I won’t use the eyeliner.

But . . . I wantsss it. :(

• 2/9/11 10:49 the Muse:

haven’t heard the word on sephora’s release yet lori but will keep you updated when I do know ;-D

• 2/9/11 17:35 Musebeliever:

Feminine Palette is for meeeeeeeeeee ! >.<
    I lov ethe others as well but I nearly have all the colours(except Mildew and Woodstock). It won't be reasonable for me to buy it…
    The Feminine Palette is just what I need for travel. I'll buy one for my sis as well. The colours will suit her !

I was not expecting new shades. I guess UD will release new shades in another legendary pallete like BOS or Naked and keep the basics for smaller palettes. In terms of marketing choice, I guess it's quite wise. Each small palette fits with one Make-up trend that allow fans of some shades to pile up classics.
    The good thing appeas to be the size of the shades ! On the pic they look as big as the individual shades. Extra good value.

Hope this will be released soon in Europe. Frenchies love UD as well ! =D

• 2/9/11 21:59 Quinctia:

Eeee…still looking at the Feminine one but I am downright JEALOUS that the other two sets don’t have that damn zero pencil! Also, I’d love to try Greed PP, but I haven’t tried Eden, so I guess I can live with that.

The color assortments seem a little odd. I think I’d swap Haight and Baked between the Dangerous and Fun palettes, myself.

They also should really consider putting maybe ONE deluxe shadow in each palette? It’d allow them a little more variety in their assortments, if nothing else. (Watch them do this and then put the ZERO shadow in everything, ha.)

• 2/10/11 2:54 Gemma:

Disappointed nothing new here, but it would be rude not to purchase one. I may get Dangerous as i would like a back up of virgin out of the naked palette and its not available in single. I don’t yet have mildew, im a big fan of gunmetal and oil slick. Think its good you get a rock star pencil and not boring old zero which i seem to have a life time supply of.

I wish urban decay would make a palette of shades that had never been featured in palettes before, looking at their website there must be a few. I also always wanted them to make a palette of the stardust shadows.

I strangely have been drawn to the midnight junkie palette, i rarely use midnight cowboy due to the fall out gone are the days were i used to use it anyway despite having glitter all over my face. But i really like the idea of all three shades being together (iv never owned midnight cowgirl). Sadly its not come to the UK yet and im not sure it will.

• 2/10/11 9:19 the Muse:

lol gemma I like the “would be rude not to…” LMAO!