Urban Decay The Dangerous Palette Urban Decay The Fun Palette Urban Decay The Feminine Palette Spring 2011

Those cheeky little Urban Decay’ers share images of their new palettes with us today on Facebook!

Check ‘em!

Urban Decay The Dangerous Palette

Urban Decay The Dangerous Palette Urban Decay The Fun Palette Urban Decay The Feminine Palette 001

Urban Decay The Dangerous Palette Urban Decay The Fun Palette Urban Decay The Feminine Palette 002

Urban Decay The Fun Palette

Urban Decay The Dangerous Palette Urban Decay The Fun Palette Urban Decay The Feminine Palette 004

Urban Decay The Dangerous Palette Urban Decay The Fun Palette Urban Decay The Feminine Palette 006

Urban Decay The Feminine Palette

Urban Decay The Dangerous Palette Urban Decay The Fun Palette Urban Decay The Feminine Palette 005

Urban Decay The Dangerous Palette Urban Decay The Fun Palette Urban Decay The Feminine Palette 003

No word when they launch but I’ll be on the line as soon as they do.

Are you fun, dangerous, feminine, or all of the above?

Friend Urban Decay on Facebook for more deets as they become available.

• 2/1/11 20:48 Marina:

Eeeek! They all look so wonderful. I think I like the Feminine Palette the most, actually…but we’ll have to see what colors are included in all, and how many dupes I have. Looks like Feminine has Stray Dog (have it, gorgeous), SWF, Midnight Cowboy (love), aquarius, Darkhorse (have), and Ecstasy!
    Thanks for posting!

• 2/1/11 20:58 the Muse:

my pleasure marina ;-D! I just seen ‘em and HAD to share!

• 2/1/11 20:49 Crystal:

Are those strawberries and skulls in the fun palette? Cool combo LOL. I feel like the fun palette is going to be my style.

• 2/1/11 20:57 the Muse:

crystal totally grinned at this!

• 2/1/11 20:50 Tigress:

Those bastards always think of new ways to take my money! I can’t tell which I like most yet, but I’m eagerly waiting to find out! Looks like the Feminine palette is most appealing thus far. These little palettes rock my world!

• 2/1/11 20:57 the Muse:

haha tigress ;-D it’s there master plan! drain makeup junkies pockets=SUCCEED!

• 2/1/11 20:52 Savannah:

I’m thinking feminine or fun! Or both….
    I have a *slight* makeup addiction!

• 2/1/11 20:57 the Muse:

or all three Savannah? ;D

• 2/1/11 20:55 Wendy:

RAWRRRR MIDNIGHT COWBOY. /thrash why, UD, why?

• 2/1/11 21:07 Sara:

Ooh, those do look cool, but with the Naked Palette and BOS3, how many of the new ones will have repeat shadows? Plus I’ve got several singles picked up from Hautelook last year so…. we’ll see. I might need some of those shadow pencils though! Have you picked any up?

• 2/2/11 11:50 the Muse:

sara I have a few gotta test ‘em ;D!

• 2/1/11 21:16 Audrey:

GASP!! Me wants!!! I really want them all! Especially the feminine palette! Sorry for all the ! marks. I’m so just excited!!

• 2/2/11 11:37 the Muse:

lol no prob audrey I share your excitement ;D!

• 2/1/11 21:20 Abby:

Really tempted by Dangerous and Feminine, Feminine more so. I’ll have to see how many of the colors I have before I decide!

• 2/1/11 21:23 leesie:

Dangerous is going to be mine for sure. If the other three colors in the Fun Palette are indeed fun, I might snag that one, too. And if I do, I’d probably have to just complete the collection. The Feminine palette is pretty; I just feel like I have more than enough neutrals already, and I don’t use them enough as it is…

• 2/1/11 21:33 Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex:

OMG I need allllll of them! :P as long as there aren’t too many glittery shades.

• 2/1/11 22:48 peri:

i saw these on facebook. i like the fun ones packaging best. wish i could see ALL the colors in it.

• 2/1/11 22:59 Eve:

Is it me or are half the palettes pictures cut off for the fun and dangerous? I wanna see it all! XD

• 2/1/11 23:15 origami:

My knee-jerk reaction is to lean towards the Dangerous palette because of those darker tones, but I think I might actually be drawn more towards the Feminine palette. The jury is still out for me on the Fun palette until I see the other three colors in the set.

Thanks for posting these! Can’t wait to see more.

• 2/2/11 11:35 the Muse:

my pleasure origami! :D

• 2/1/11 23:18 Ellie:

I’m so glad I’ve been saving my money! I really like the look of the Feminine palette (the only color I have in that one is Darkhorse), but I’ll have to look at the others fully, for sure :D agreed with the above about Mid. Cowboy, though :/ Oh well

• 2/2/11 0:42 Lovinlife4ever:

Yay!!!! I love UD so this is exciting for me =D I would usually classify myself as uber feminine but actually the Fun and the Dangerous palettes are what’s now on my wish list.

• 2/2/11 3:03 Casey:

I am drooling over that Dangerous Palette ;)

• 2/2/11 9:35 the Muse:

me TOO casey ;D!

• 2/2/11 5:27 Anitacska:

I need to see what shades are included in them, but so far the Fun Palette seems most likely to interest me.

• 2/2/11 7:46 laura r:

i don’t own any UD but i have been wanting to check them out for a while, and this might be a great way to test the waters! i am digging all three designs, but so far the shades in Dangerous are grabbin’ me most!

• 2/2/11 9:32 the Muse:

here’s a great way to do so laura ;-D!

• 2/2/11 8:32 Trebbles:

I’m an Aquarius so I NEED the feminine palette :D I also love all the colors in that one.

• 2/2/11 9:03 LorraineER:

The dangerous palette and the fun palette look neat. I hope there are more brights than just that pink in the fun palette.

• 2/2/11 9:14 Kay:

I so rarely say this about a new makeup release but I genuinely want all three! Only two dupes from feminine, looks like more from dangerous and hard to tell from fun so far. But I still wants!

If I am not mistaken it looks like each has one of the new colours that released last summer. They haven’t made it to the UK yet so be worth it just for them!

• 2/2/11 9:55 Nathalie:

I really like the colors in the “Dangerous” palette. But I can’t get it :-( One of my 2011 new years resolutions was to stop buying eyeshadows. I’ve got enough to last me a lifetime!

• 2/2/11 10:00 the Muse:

god I wish I can get on board with that Nathalie, I’m such an addict :(

• 2/3/11 9:16 Nathalie:

LOL Muse! Instead I’m focusing on lipglosses and lipsticks haha

• 2/2/11 10:40 LorraineER:

I miss their Face Cases. Each one had dramatic colors and really neat “get the look” inserts. I understand that they are probably doing better now that they have branched out from being the uber-edgy brand but I do miss the old brand image and crazy colors. For example, the colors of their new glosses are much more in line with what other brands have out there but their Lip Gunks had super fun, funky shades. I still miss the magenta with blue glitter shade, Big Bang. I wish there was a dupe of that someplace.

• 2/2/11 10:50 courtney:

nothing is gonna beat the naked palette!

• 2/2/11 11:02 the Muse:

ha true courtney!

• 2/2/11 11:04 sigh:

ack. both dangerous and feminine look beautiful. that looks like perversion, no? I think I can honestly say I don’t have a matte black. and the peach & aqua shades I can tell the names but lovely. loving aquarius & ecstasy too. *sigh* weren’t the shadow pencils bad enough? *checks bank balance sadly*

• 2/2/11 11:04 JCz:

I like them all!

• 2/2/11 16:12 Quinctia:

Haha, I was thinking I didn’t have any dupes in the Feminine palette, but Darkhorse is definitely in the Naked palette. Crud.

I’ve fallen in love with UD’s palettes over the last year or so, but they have a lot of overlap in the smaller ones. One of the reasons I got the Deluxe shadow box (besides lemming Fishnet horribly) was because it didn’t dupe anything I already had.

I’ll have to wait and see the full shade list and price on these things before I decide if I want one. They are cute, though!

(And MORE zero pencils? Ugh. I don’t even wear black eyeliner that much!)

• 2/2/11 16:40 the Muse:

ha qunctia I was thinking no more zero although I wouldn’t be averse to more perversion pencils!

• 2/2/11 17:12 LorraineER:

I would buy a palette just because it had a Perversion pencil in it!

• 2/2/11 17:28 the Muse:

hells yes lorraine ;-D hun I OWE you alot of replies bit behind in comments but will reply soon ;-D xoxo!

• 2/2/11 17:37 LorraineER:

Unless I was asking a question, don’t worry about me!

• 2/2/11 17:51 the Muse:

I still like to comment back to you lorraine you always make great observations ;D!

• 2/3/11 3:06 Kristen:

The Feminine palette is calling my name! such pretty colors

• 2/3/11 16:03 courtney:

I totally want!! depending on the price…..i will buy!!!

• 2/4/11 10:07 Sara:

All of the above. Sadly, my checking account will require me to choose one. Maybe two. ;D Good thing I have some time to save up….

• 2/8/11 9:39 the Muse:

yay tigress good find!

• 2/18/11 17:44 DarkGlamour17:

I bought the Feminine one today!!! I only had Dark Horse which is shade I could never have too much of :) Can’t wait to get it!!! I wanted the Fun palette but I alreaady had Flipside, Sin, and Uzi :/

• 8/11/13 0:31 Gabrielle Le Random Potterhead:

Hi, I’m from Singapore and the versions of these palettes I see at Sephora are different, but same as those from the UD site. There are no eyeliners inside but mini versions of the Lip Junkie lipglosses. They also have different eyeshadow colours from their eyeliner-inclusive counterparts. Do you have any idea why? Thanks so much!