Valentine’s Day Gifts We DO NOT WANT & Valentine’s Day Gifts We Do Want

V Day

Please do not buy us “guess what’s inside me” chocolates. We do not want to have to sit and bite into each piece playing a game of seek and find with really gross filling trying to find one we like. DO NOT WANT these types of chocolates.

Please do not buy us liquid, cream, or cherry cordial-like chocolates. Anything that squirts in our mouth when we bite into it just reminds us of Fear Factor, please don’t do this to us k? DO NOT WANT surprise juicy filling!

Please do not buy us cheap teddy bears or stuffed animals that sound like they make strange jingle, jangle noises when we move or shake them. We are scared to find out what the bear is stuffed with! DO NOT WANT bears stuffed with questionable stuffing.

Please do not buy us jewelry that’s gold-nique aka just as nice as gold but NOT really gold. DO NOT WANT fake jewelry you purchased on an end cap at Macy’s, this doesn’t count or gain you points.

We do want fabulous beauty gifts….!

Mmmm your boy kinda clueless? I believe we’ve all been there at one point in our lives. Sometimes they just don’t get it!

Here’s some great beauty finds to put you in the Valentine’s Day spirit and honestly, you don’t need a dude to buy ‘em for you, go out and buy ‘em for yourself *wink*!

Why?

Because it has ickle hearts embedded into the powder and reminds us all of romance!

Valentines Day Beauty 10

• Too Faced Look of Love Set

Why?

Because it has an array of precious pink shades that will give us that just kissed glow!

Valentines Day Beauty 9

• Sephora Metro Train Case

Why?

Because it’s pink damnit! Do we need reasons to want pink things now? Seriously!

Valentines Day Beauty 8

• Lorac Be Mine Collection

Why?

Because it creates a sexy smoky eye look with a flush of delicate pink on cheeks! So we can look gorgeous for you, not because we need more makeup. Honest, this is all about YOU not us.

Valentines Day Beauty 7

• Sephora Makeup Palette To Go

Why?

Because it’s cheap and travel friendly for creating our V-Day look on the road and all!

Valentines Day Beauty 6

Why?

Because it gives us the look of love glow!

Valentines Day Beauty 5

• Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful Palette

Why?

Because we crush on Bobbi so hard and want to be her Valentine this year!

Valentines Day Beauty 4

• Kenzo L’Eau de Kenzo Amour

Why?

Because the bottle has a Valentine thing going on!

Valentines Day Beauty 3

Why?

Because it’s the best blusher on the market at the moment with a super budget friendly price!

Valentines Day Beauty 2

• Ulta Smoothie Shower Gels in Champagne and Chocolate Covered Cherries

Why?

Because Valentine’s Day wouldn’t be Valentine’s Day without Champs and Chocolate Covered Cherries!

Valentines Day Beauty 1

What are some of your favorite V-Day Beauty Gifts?

What are you hoping to get for Valentine’s Day, beauty or otherwise?

Share it!

• 2/9/11 13:35 Cj:

Oh gosh now I’m depressed lol :/ I can’t believe I’m going to be single on Valentines day! I need a drink lmao

• 2/10/11 12:18 the Muse:

awww cj! I’ll be your “date” no worries. we can shop makeup together!

• 2/9/11 13:44 Phyrra:

Awww such a cute blog entry! I was looking at the Chocolate covered Cherries the other day, but passed it up. All I’m wanting for V-Day is a cute card, a nice dinner, and maybe some sea salt caramels if I’m lucky.

• 2/10/11 12:18 the Muse:

aw dd ;-D that’s sounds perfect ;D I love cute cards!

• 2/10/11 12:26 Phyrra:

<3 I got the guys cute cards, and I made reservations for the restaurant, so I'm taking them out. I also made it clear to them that that's what I wanted, a nice dinner and cards. Nothing else required :)

• 2/10/11 12:28 the Muse:

they adore you ;-D cute cards are in your future Court ;-D aww! sniff you guys have such a great relationship! how are you anyway? I feel like we never talk much anymore. been busy! was on your site yesterday trying to catch up, monetizing, you’re doing it WRONG lol ;D I needs to help ya!

• 2/10/11 12:32 Phyrra:

Oh god, please yes please! You can always catch me on google talk or email <3 I miss talking to you too!

• 2/10/11 12:38 the Muse:

haha I was looking at your site and was thinking wow Court’s done so great for herself but why isn’t she monetizing outside of google!!!!!!!!!! do you have to keep your affiliate links? Just curious as if you join a network they may have to come down :( Same here, sigh! I’m so sorry I’ve been just so crazy busy!!!!!!!! I also have package here for you EEP! Disney nail stuff and something else?! haven’t been to PO :-/

• 2/9/11 13:47 kiwikiwidragon:

these are the best Muse! Although I have half of them :-O
    I would be happy if DH got us a sephora GC but I gotta tell ya, all we are doing is dinner at home and that is fine by me, I am a simple girl when it comes to V-day, but my B-day is the following week and it better be FABOOSH!! but DH knows this :)

• 2/10/11 12:17 the Muse:

LOL kiwi ;-D he better be doing the GC for the bday ;D!

• 2/9/11 14:12 Eli:

Great post to’accidentally’ leave open on your boyfriend’s computer :D I kinda like chocolates with juicy filling, though, my favourites are filled with cherry liquor :)

• 2/10/11 12:17 the Muse:

eli exactly ;-D I’m not a fan of liquid-y chocolates to be honest I guess I’ve eaten one too many cordials in my day b/c now I can’t stand ‘em! ;(

• 2/9/11 14:41 JPScraps:

Love the post! I have to agree with almost everything on your list. I have the Happy Booster and I don’t need a train case (at least I don’t think I do) I would add the Smashbox Bloom palette.

• 2/10/11 12:16 the Muse:

jps I really need the bloom palette ;D!

• 2/9/11 15:12 Shopping-aholic:

I love the list. Let me boy look at it now!! <3

• 2/10/11 10:12 the Muse:

ha direct him here shoppingaholic!

• 2/9/11 16:00 lara / the glossarie.:

a fabulous list! (as always) i’ll take one of each :)

• 2/10/11 10:11 the Muse:

ha lara ;D!

• 2/9/11 16:11 Lisa:

I agree! I’d rather have great beauty as a present any day.

The Tainted Love set from NARS might be nice. And those new NARS sets at Sephora look fab. And then there is the Peony & Python set from Bobbi Brown. And maybe one or two of those new Bobbi lipsticks. And the new Lancome Lavande collection – the whole darn thing. I want it all. And perhaps the new CO Bielow lip balms (lemon and blueberry, cherry or rapsberry). And, last but not least, some divine body products from my favorite – TheBodyBakery.com.

Do you need any more ideas?? I am certain I can come up with a list of some John Hardy jewelry that I really want as well…

• 2/10/11 10:11 the Muse:

LOL Lisa damn girl you seem to have it covered, now direct the boyfriend or husband to your comment ;D!

• 2/10/11 10:41 Rachel:

Your “Do Not Want List” is so true and, of course, the Want list is spot on!

• 2/10/11 10:46 the Muse:

*wink* rachel ;D!

• 2/11/11 14:02 isis:

we also don’t want underwear or uncomfortable suspender belt things… that’s not a present for me… it’s a present for him.. the cheek!

• 2/11/11 14:30 the Muse:

LOL isis! preach it sis ;-D no naughty lingerie ;-D

• 2/15/11 3:30 Kat:

SUPER LIKE!

• 2/15/11 9:46 the Muse:

ha kat ;D!

• 2/15/11 20:32 Maisie Lau:

Oh wow, love the Sephora metro train case. And hell, I am a BIG Bobbi Brown fan. So, I will always love her stuff. And the rest are just too gorgeous… *heart*

• 2/17/11 14:24 the Muse: