Wet n Wild Color Icon 8 Pan Palettes

Wet n Wild Color Icon 8 Pan Palettes

The new Wet n Wild Color Icon 8 Pan Palettes……ooooo…ahhhhh….sigh!

Love?

Leave?

• 2/7/11 15:45 GlamaDazzle:

Want! But they’re not available in my country. :( Would you like to swap with me?

• 2/7/11 16:04 the Muse:

hi glamadazzle

Sorry I don’t have the time to swap.

• 2/7/11 16:04 Cait:

I bought Comfort Zone and LOVE it! A great, cheap neutral palette and I can’t get enough of the MAC Club/Too Faced Label Whore dupe :)

• 2/7/11 16:11 the Muse:

cait sounds promising ;-D I can’t wait to try!

• 2/7/11 18:37 Kristen:

I have Blue Had Me At Hello, and Petal Pusher and love them! I need Comfort Zone since Im a neutral lover.

• 2/7/11 18:56 cyra:

lovelovelovelovelovelovelove

• 2/7/11 19:11 Angelica W:

I saw it on Saturday at Walgreens and had a panic attack in the beauty aisle. But I didn’t haul, since it’s permanent. I’m waiting on a good sale. Trying to be good about spending this year! :D

• 2/8/11 9:47 the Muse:

angelica smart move girl!

• 2/7/11 19:29 KimiErin:

wet n Wild constantly surprises me with their new products. You could totally dismiss them as a cheap cost cheap made product, but they aren’t. I am intrigued by these palettes, but I cannot justify buying more make when I already have so much. But these would be a good purchase for someone just starting their make up kits.

• 2/8/11 9:47 the Muse:

I agree Kimi! they seem a pleasant little surprise :D!

• 2/7/11 20:07 dina:

liking petal pusher shades :) another reason to stalk the drugstore, still on a happy booster mission

• 2/8/11 9:44 the Muse:

oh noes d you haven’t found happy booster yet?! ;-D check bed, bath and beyond’s beauty section :D!

• 2/7/11 20:09 elizabeth:

I really want these, but don’t even want to search for them until they go on sale! It’s crazy but I can’t make myself pay $5 for WnW.

• 2/8/11 9:44 the Muse:

understand elizabeth :D

• 2/7/11 20:22 Meagan:

Agh, you’re so lucky! I can’t find these anywhere! :( Only one Walgreens had them, but they were out of Comfort Zone…the one I want the most. Gah! :(

• 2/8/11 9:43 the Muse:

meagan was a chore to find ‘em so I relate :P give it time I’m pretty sure you’ll see ‘em soon hun ;D!

• 2/7/11 22:26 Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex:

I want these. Bad.

• 2/8/11 1:28 Tina:

omg you posted about them! (overwhelming joy!) I just found these palettes at my walgreens over the weekend. No joke, I was stalking these lovelies. I got the Blue and Purple palette because lord knows I have so much shimmering taupes and beiges I’ll have to be reborn to finish them. lol

What do you think of the consistency of the shadows? Some impress me more than others, but I am very glad to own them because I don’t have a ton of purple or blue shadows.

• 2/8/11 9:39 the Muse:

hey tina ;-D glad you found ‘em! Kinda a chore to locate the buggers ;D Haven’t tried them yet but will update shortly when I’ve had a good test :D!

• 2/8/11 2:16 electronicfly:

I saw swatches, and love the blues and green/brown ones!

• 2/8/11 3:32 kris:

I bought all three palettes last week and was so excited. I think I kinda got swept away with all the reviews and hype. After trying them, I don’t really like them at all. They are very chalky, one swipe creates all this crazy crumbling and the the packaging is cheap. I might take them back if my little sister rejects them.

• 2/8/11 9:37 the Muse:

aw sorry to hear it kris…haven’t tried ‘em yet but will be testing shortly hopefully results are better for me :(

• 2/8/11 11:44 Ally:

Ahh so jealous!! I’ve been searching high and low but apparently my Wags folks are lazy haha! I’m going to keep hunting though!

• 2/8/11 12:12 the Muse:

ally I’m sure they’ll pop up shortly girl :D

• 2/8/11 15:13 Elizabeth:

Oh I just picked up the green/neutral and pink/purple one yesterday and I am in LOVE!!!! It’s my first wet and wild purchase because all the displays are usually empty whenever I role around…. I also picked up some jane and n.y.c. stuff. I’m so surprised about how much I love these. Before, my drugstore hauls were all revlon, covergirl, and maybelline, and I never really liked them so I just assumed that these wouldn’t be that great also…. but I was soooooo wrong.

• 2/8/11 15:15 the Muse:

fabulous elizabeth happy to hear it chica ;D!

• 2/8/11 20:45 Aranza:

OMG I have been going crazy looking for these and no luck! I will definitely drive to all the Walgreens stores around here soon….i want these soooooooo bad!

Thanks for the post

• 2/10/11 12:41 the Muse:

my pleasure aranza ;-D hope you get ‘em hun!