Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio Spring 2011

Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio Spring 2011

Here’s the display for the new shades of Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio Palettes for Spring 2011. Where as before they had these in their own display units they are now stocking them with the regular Wet n Wild Collection. Some of the shades are really super vibrant and fun so if you’re on a beauty budget these are a super pick!

• 2/17/11 19:19 xxreemey:

How much do these cost ?

• 2/17/11 19:28 the Muse:

I think I paid $4.99 but don’t quote me reemey :)

• 2/17/11 19:38 Kiya:

Prior to tax, they’re 2.99 here in Chicago and Milwaukee. I was able to nab them for 1.50 each during the Walgreens 50% off sale, though. Also, you have the price of the 8-pans as 5.99, but I got Comfort Zone here for 4.99. It’s possible they cost more by you, though- when I’m back home in NYC prices seem to get jacked up :(

• 2/17/11 19:40 the Muse:

hi kiya I def didn’t pay $2.99 but WISH I had ;-D it was either $4.99 or 5.99 here in NYC gotta track down my receipt to be safe :D!

• 2/19/11 2:09 Kristen:

I paid 1.50 for these when Walgreens had their 50% off sale! Great buy I love all the new trios

• 2/19/11 3:55 Tigress:

Ooh, I like the green trio – must go to Walgreens soon :)

• 2/21/11 2:07 Charmaine:

I managed to get myself 2 of these, but the rest was pretty much wipe clean! The lasy at the register told me a few gals that work at the kinda hoity-toity mall right down the street from that particular Wags grabbed as many as they could hold, grrr! lol
    The other Wags I went to had NONE left, so I feel lucky I got anything at all, lol! Mebbe some day I’ll get the others, too, but in the meantime I’m having fun with “I Dream of Greenie” and “I’m Feeling Retro”, YAY!

BEEEEG smooshy hugs!

• 2/21/11 2:08 Charmaine:

Oooooh, lotsa typos, I HATE when I do that! lol

• 2/21/11 10:36 allison1998:

I picked up a few of these the other day and they were $1.99. I live in NC. I ended up getting I Got Good Jeans, I’m Getting Sunburned and Silent Treatment. I am really glad I got them. Silent Treatment is the prettiest in my opinion.

• 2/21/11 16:35 the Muse:

awesome allison ;-D they are really nice for the price!

• 3/21/11 2:10 Lauren Morgan:

I have “I’m Feeling Retro” which is 2nd from the left in the pic and I love it!