Will You Rock MAC Viva Glam VII Lipstick and Lipglass?

MAC Viva Glam VII Lipstick and Lipglass1 Copy

Promo images are boding badly for this Muse as I def don’t think I’ll be rocking the MAC Viva Glam VII Lipstick and Lipglass. Way tooo beige. Damn! I was hope it would look as soft and delicate on me as it does on Gaga but the I don’t think I can rock this look.

MAC Viva Glam VII Lipstick and Lipglass3 Copy

MAC Viva Glam VII Lipstick and Lipglass2 Copy

How about you?

Can you rock these shades?

I probably can’t, too living dead girl for me but I’m hopeful! Crossing my fingers!

MAC Viva Glam VII will be available from MAC tomorrow and is online at shop.nordstrom.com already!

• 2/16/11 10:13 Mary the Muse Militant:

I couldn’t try this.
    Warm colours on my lips make me look more like a ghost than I already am, especially this flesh colour.

• 2/16/11 10:20 the Muse:

same here, very corpe looking for me mary!

• 2/16/11 11:30 Cj:

I wanna try the lipglass but I don’t think it’ll work out :( Did you see her on the Grammys the other day??

• 2/16/11 11:33 the Muse:

in her egg ;-D haha! I thought it was a bit too crazy…I used to really like her but some of her antics lately are a tad too much ;-D whatcha think?

• 2/16/11 11:42 Cj:

I loved it! It was deff crazy but really, after wearing a meat dress at the last event, what else could she do to outdo herself other than arriving in a giant womb and getting born on the stage lmao. And I LOVE the song lol I’ve been playing it nonstop since she released it ;D

• 2/16/11 13:22 the Muse:

LOL true CJ ;-D can’t beat the meat suit but this def did the trick LOL!!!!!! short of giving birth this was wicked crazy ;-D the song is amazing, truly brilliant! I agree ;-D

• 2/16/11 11:51 Nunuiviet:

No I won’t I had the viva glam lady gaga or whaever it was called, you know the pink one but that’s because I like pink lipsticks and it was also for a good cause, otherwise I don’t buy just because it’s gaga hahaha anyway, I don’t like nudes that much so I’ll pass

• 2/16/11 12:17 Misato-san:

I like the lip stick so much!

• 2/16/11 12:30 Maggie:

I got to see them in person a little while ago, and they’re unfortunately just as awful unflattering beige in reality as they are in the photos :P

• 2/16/11 13:20 the Muse:

damn maggie, lemming crushed :D!

• 2/16/11 12:43 Claudenka:

my mac counter already had the two on sunday like four days ago so I had to pick up the lippe!
    It looks brownish on gaga in the promo pic, but that’s because she’s super fair in it
    it definitely has a unique, beige undertone (unlike the pink like Myth or the peach Creme d’Nude)
    it honestly looks like im wearing my foundation, not light concealer (hey, theres a difference between the two since concealer is lighter :P)
    i set it up against my buxom big and healthy lipstick in marrakesh and it looks like a close match with the exception that marrakesh is a little bit darker (marginally though)
    hope this helps, Muse!

• 2/17/11 21:16 the Muse:

thanks claudenka ;-D immensely helpful! I think it’s a no go for me though :( sad sigh!

• 2/16/11 12:44 Quinctia:

I can’t do opaque nude lipsticks, my lips are way too pigmented. I got Nyx’s Circe not too long ago, and I can’t even really form an opinion on how I’d look in the color, because I can’t get it to apply evenly enough not to make me look silly.

• 2/16/11 13:20 the Muse:

my lips are decently pigmented Quinctia so I have the same prob, I look deathly in nude shades!

• 2/16/11 12:53 ssaem:

I may or may not… mostly for the lip glass rather than the lipstick. I already have Cherish and Brave New Bronze so getting another nude would seem a bit silly. I’m on a makeup ban for a few months just to use what I have… so when I go to MAC in April (if the Cute collection is something I like… it’ll be my reward for not buying makeup unless I need to replace something – like mascara today lmao) I may try both on.

• 2/16/11 13:19 the Muse:

ssaem good luck on your ban girl ;-D those are always hard!

• 2/16/11 13:28 ssaem:

haha, thank you! it will be a little hard, but i realize that i would like to get my money’s worth. if i can’t use up what i have, then i just wasted all this money! i’m not really on a project 10 pan and only using certain products, but… yeah. xD just using whatever i have. although i’m still leaning toward my naked palette for every day usage again. xD

• 2/17/11 14:18 the Muse:

ssaem good choice ;-D the naked palette=BRILLIANT :D

• 2/16/11 13:08 Julia:

Argh, this kind of colour always makes me look like I didn’t wipe my mouth after eating spaghetti. >:<

• 2/16/11 13:19 the Muse:

LOL Julia that’s a new one ;D!

• 2/16/11 13:32 JoElla:

*If* I can be carried around everywhere in my very own egg.. I’d wear them!

• 2/16/11 14:20 Maddie:

I want the lipstick!!! Even if its really beige… cuz im kinda beige =P haha.
    Anyways I like nude lips since my lips are naturally a super red color.

• 2/16/11 15:11 MC:

No. I can not wear beige lipstick at ALL. The color reminds me of lipstick I owned way back when from an old cosmetics company called Ripe. I had bought into the hype that beige lipstick was all that, but I put it on and looked like a corpse. My skintone is too olive to carry Lady Gaga’s new Viva Glam…and that makes me a little sad. :(

• 2/17/11 14:16 the Muse:

let’s comfort each other mc :(

• 2/16/11 16:00 LorraineER:

I think colors like this are so unflattering- the LG looks like concealer! Do not want.

• 2/16/11 16:26 Spree828:

I’m not a fan of the nude lipstick. Looks to me as if everyone has chapped lips and I want to hand them a water bottle to hydrate themselves. I’ll pass on this color. I’m looking forward to color being a new trend for lips. Nude is done and overrated.

• 2/16/11 16:47 Maggie:

Not sure about this one. I have pigmented lips, and the only nude lipstick that ever worked for me was MAC Creme d’Nude and a nude lip laquer by Nars…

• 2/16/11 19:23 deb:

It looks a little more brown than MAC’s Peachstock and that was a no go for me.

• 2/16/11 20:04 doodlelovesmuse:

I bet they styled this Viva Glam after the dirt that got on fans lips as they kissed the ground that lady gaga walked over. :P Not cute at all man! BUT it really is the ultimate gaga fan who would buy this hahah.

• 2/16/11 20:53 Kimber:

I feel (and share) your “living dead girl” pain where nudes are concerned…. I am not too excited about this one.

• 2/17/11 9:39 the Muse:

ugh kimber WISH I can wear these shades :P oh well, comforting hugs for us both ;D!

• 2/16/11 23:08 Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex:

I can’t wait to try out that lipglass! If it’s close to 2N, it should look alright on me… *fingers crossed*

• 2/17/11 9:21 sara:

I like the pale-lip-dead look :p but this almost looks more beige than nude and I am PALE!!

• 2/17/11 16:37 Ryan:

I’m actually really happy about this. I LOVE nude lipstick. Sometimes I even wear white lipstick. Too bad for you though Muse. :( Maybe next year? I hope so.

• 2/17/11 18:10 the Muse:

crossing fingers for some berries ryan ;D!

• 2/20/11 15:40 Lex:

I love this color! I bought it yesterday, and my mom laughed because she thought it looked like concealer. It looks gorgeous on my lips, but I’m super pale, super blonde, and don’t like wearing too much lip color. It’s definitely an acquired taste.

• 2/21/11 10:58 DivaEC:

I really love these colors. I like the nude lip colors and wear them all through Spring and Summer. I am just not a GaGa fan.

• 2/21/11 15:19 Cj:

Hey Muse :) I got to try both of these the other day, The lipstick definately has the whole living dead girl vibe (or living dead boy in my case lol) but the lipglass actually works for me! Im gonna order one tonight ;D

• 2/21/11 16:33 the Muse:

cj I think I might be able to do the gloss ;-D we shall see! you’ve given me no found courage ;D!

• 3/12/11 21:53 Sarah:

Its funny, i find the lip glass just slightly darker than the lipstick itself, which i can barely pull of, it looks like i put concealer on my lips XD. Def picking up the lipglass tmmr *exitedddd*