Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Fresh Picked Collection Spring 2011

New Anti-bacs coming your ways dears in the form of a “Fresh Picked” Collection.

Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Fresh Picked Collection 6

Take a look!

Think country chic, think gingham tablecloths, think Summer! The new Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Fresh Picked Collection brings to mind all these great things in several juicy, fruity flavors.

Pictured in my intro is the Fresh Picked Pocketbac selection available for $5 bucks. This includes all the Fresh Picked scents!

You get:

• Fresh Picked Apples
  • Fresh Picked Blueberries
  • Fresh Picked Watermelon
  • Fresh Picked Strawberries
  • Fresh Picked Cherries

Or choose any of those scents in the Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps!

Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Fresh Picked Collection 5

Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Fresh Picked Collection 4

Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Fresh Picked Collection 3

Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Fresh Picked Collection 2

Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Fresh Picked Collection 1

They all smell lovely but I’m partial to the cherry and blueberry! Check those out!

Available now from Bath and Body Works.

Disclosure:

This product was purchased by the Muse for review purposes.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 3/16/11 13:08 Cj:

Yay more pocketbacs! Strawberries and Watermelon will be mine!!! Lol :P

• 3/16/11 13:15 Mary:

I actually talked about this in my B&BW haul, after bringing home these soaps (apple and strawberry) I’ve decided to bring them back to exchange for other scents. They are very artificially sweet to me! We all have different noses though:)

• 3/16/11 13:22 the Muse:

aw sorry to hear it Mary :-/ I loved cherry/blueberry haven’t tried apple/strawberry yet!

• 3/16/11 13:17 anna:

My thoughts exactly, more pocketbacs!! Totally getting them all, I’m all about fruit scents

• 3/16/11 13:35 Liz!:

I loooooove BBW antibac soaps, especially the creamy ones- they’re the only soaps I’ve found that don’t dry out my hands like crazy. Buuuuuut I’m trying really hard not to use products w/ triclosan, so I’ve been skipping out on them. But I do love the pocketbacs! I haul those suckers all the time. Which reminds me, I really need to stock up!

• 3/16/11 13:47 the Muse:

more stuff to tote around in our purses liz ;D!

• 3/16/11 14:23 JoElla:

Perfict timing. My daughter broke her wrist last weekend, and finding a great anti bac gel that an 11 year old wants to use is impossible! Sometimes being ‘one pawed’ makes it really hard to wash up.

And who doesn’t want to smell fun and fruity?

• 3/16/11 14:29 the Muse:

aw jo hope she’s ok hun! ;-D they have the cute royal collection too that might appeal to her ;D!

• 3/16/11 14:53 JoElla:

Oh thanks hon! She will be okay, it is called a ‘radical fracture’ which sounds way more scary than it is. She has this jumbo cast on her from the ER, and thankfully seeing our Orthopedic on Monday (notice how I said *our*, yep, bringing in a 2nd child to him LOL) and get a human sized one.

Its just a small nick in the bone, and no permanent damage, but is is so over the cast it ain’t funny.. and it has only been on since Saturday Night ugh!

But I am sure I am on the fast track to hell, because I totally LMAO “with her” when she had her first ever dose of codine.. that was fun ;)

• 3/16/11 15:12 the Muse:

aw poor baby! I hope she feels well soon! LOL! I bet the codine was FUN w00t! My mum was on for a little while prior to her knee surgery and she swore to God and back that it did nothing for it lol! I can imagine what an 11 year old on it is like ;-D! hope she feels well soon I’m sure the cast is a pain though :(

• 3/16/11 19:06 Ashleigh:

I bought the apple one, it smells just like the fresh market apple one from the main line though. I wanted to love the watermelon but it smelled too fake. Made me sad:(

• 3/16/11 19:41 dina:

one of each please! can’t wait to give a sniff :)

• 3/16/11 22:06 Cara:

YAY I’m so excited about these. I have the cupcake/holiday anti-bacs and it smells so good! :P

• 3/17/11 2:33 neutralgirl:

I just bought each of these today from Bath and Body Works. Well, everyone except the blueberries. Cherries is my fav!!!

• 3/17/11 16:00 the Muse:

loving cherry too neutral!

• 3/17/11 22:02 Butterdaisy:

OMG. These look delicious! LOL! I’m preggers and into al things fruit and fruity now. Strawberry and watermelon is what i crave. I must have them all. Oooh I can’t wait.

• 3/21/11 16:34 the Muse:

oh congrats butterdaisy ;-D when are you due?!

• 3/22/11 7:20 Butterdaisy:

Thx! 8/23rd.

• 3/22/11 12:43 the Muse:

happy early bday butterdaisy ;-D my mum is the 28th!