Can you believe William is finally tying the knot? And all this time I thought it would be me he would be saying his I do’s too. Damn, there goes my crown.
I’ll console myself by remembering he’s prematurely balding, honestly, even bald, he’s a damn fine looking man.
To celebrate the Royal Nuptials, Bath and Body Works is introducing the Royal Liplicious & Pocketbac Collection. You might not be invited to the actual wedding, I’m on the list btw (I purchased them that blender they have on their wedding registry, NOT!) but you can celebrate with regally clean hands and princess pretty lips!
Bath and Body Works The Royal Collection Pocketbacs $1.50
- Princess in Training: Candy Apple
- Royal Pucker: Grape Glam
- If the Tiara Fits: Berry
Bath and Body Works The Royal Collection Liplicious Lipglosses $8
- Royal Pucker: Dusky rhodes with a spicy vanilla flavor.
- If the Tiara Fits: Sparkling gold with pineapple flavor.
- Kissed by a Prince: Pink shade with melon flavor.
- Princess in Training: Peachy pink shade with creamy orange flavoring.
The Bath and Body Works Royal Collection will be available shortly as wedding favors at William and Kate’s royal ceremony (that may or may not be true) and also at your local Bath and Body Works this March for those not on the invite list, poor you!