Bath and Body Works The Royal Collection Liplicious & Pocketbac Royal Nuptial Inspired Collection

Bath and Body Works The Royal Collection Liplicious Pocketbac Royal Nuptial Inspired Collection

Can you believe William is finally tying the knot? And all this time I thought it would be me he would be saying his I do’s too. Damn, there goes my crown.

I’ll console myself by remembering he’s prematurely balding, honestly, even bald, he’s a damn fine looking man.

To celebrate the Royal Nuptials, Bath and Body Works is introducing the Royal Liplicious & Pocketbac Collection. You might not be invited to the actual wedding, I’m on the list btw (I purchased them that blender they have on their wedding registry, NOT!) but you can celebrate with regally clean hands and princess pretty lips!

Bath and Body Works The Royal Collection Pocketbacs $1.50
Available in:

• Princess in Training: Candy Apple
  • Royal Pucker: Grape Glam
  • If the Tiara Fits: Berry

Bath and Body Works The Royal Collection Liplicious Lipglosses $8
Available in:

• Royal Pucker: Dusky rhodes with a spicy vanilla flavor.
  • If the Tiara Fits: Sparkling gold with pineapple flavor.
  • Kissed by a Prince: Pink shade with melon flavor.
  • Princess in Training: Peachy pink shade with creamy orange flavoring.

The Bath and Body Works Royal Collection will be available shortly as wedding favors at William and Kate’s royal ceremony (that may or may not be true) and also at your local Bath and Body Works this March for those not on the invite list, poor you!

Whatcha think?

Loves?

Do share!

• 3/8/11 12:51 Kelsey:

SO tempted to get Royal Pucker. lmao. You know what that makes me think of, don’t you, Muse? I know the way your mind works.. lmao

• 3/8/11 12:52 the Muse:

LOLLLLLLLLLL kelsey shhhhhhh people will think badly of me *whistles and looks at the ceiling innocently*

• 3/8/11 13:06 Odbery:

Most of the William and Kate merchandise really annoys me, but I might have to grab a few of these… I like the way the Union Jack looks, so sue me lol

• 3/8/11 13:06 the Muse:

are you kidding? I need a plate with their image Odbery ;-D lol!

• 3/8/11 15:10 Cj:

Now this is exactly what I need… More Pocketbacs!! :P

• 3/8/11 16:04 Kel:

Harry is still available muahahahahaha. I will lure him in with some Royal Pucker.

• 3/8/11 16:07 the Muse:

LOL Kel! aw man he isn’t the best of the two though! damn!

• 3/8/11 22:12 katrosado5:

William is a very handsome man, he looks like his Mother. Katherine is beautiful. My daughters and I just can not wait for this wedding. I watched Di’s way back when (although I thought Di’s dress was just horrid).
    About Harry, just between you and me and the entire internet LOL even though I’m old I’m not dead and that red headed one just *looks* like he’s got a bit of a naughty streak. Way naughty. Lucky girl that gets him ;)

• 3/9/11 10:22 the Muse:

I vaguely remember Di’s wedding Katro. my sis was/is obsessed with her and remembers the wedding and even recorded it or some such nonsense ;D! LOL I agree he does really look like he has a wicked bone or two in his body :D!

• 3/9/11 12:43 Lindz:

Is there other William and Kate merchandise? I need these glosses!

• 3/9/11 13:13 the Muse:

In England but not here in the US yet Lindz :-D unless you account for the really bad merchandise in gift shops here in Manhattan !

• 3/9/11 22:41 tini:

Royal Pucker: Dusky rhodes with a spicy vanilla flavor.

Should that be rose you cute little muse?

The wrestling geek in me liked that though!

• 3/10/11 9:36 the Muse:

tini NOT sure lol ;-D I actually copied those exact words from a press release ;-D so not sure of they meant rose or rhodes as haven’t seen the products yet to see if it’s a dusky rose shade…than again WTH is rhodes? ;D