Beauty Blast from the Past: Pout Masque du Jour Pout Masque de la Nuit Pout Spoilt Senseless

Pout Masque du Jour Pout Masque de la Nuit Pout Spoilt Senseless 003

Pout Masque du Jour Pout Masque de la Nuit Pout Spoilt Senseless 002

Pout Masque du Jour Pout Masque de la Nuit Pout Spoilt Senseless 001

I’m having a retro beauty moment as I hauled out my Pout Masque du Jour, Pout Masque de la Nuit, and Pout Spoilt Senseless Palettes recently.

Nostalgia hit me hard and I couldn’t help but yearn for the days of Pout Cosmetics.

Share my Beauty Blast from the Past moment?

If you remember Pout you might not remember these palettes as they were available for a really limited time. I got them on a trip to London several years ago and they have remained in my beauty vault for a long while.

Pout Masque du Jour Pout Masque de la Nuit Pout Spoilt Senseless 004

Pout Masque du Jour Pout Masque de la Nuit Pout Spoilt Senseless 006

Pout Masque du Jour Pout Masque de la Nuit Pout Spoilt Senseless 005

Pout Masque du Jour Pout Masque de la Nuit Pout Spoilt Senseless 008

Pout Masque du Jour Pout Masque de la Nuit Pout Spoilt Senseless 009

Pout Masque du Jour Pout Masque de la Nuit Pout Spoilt Senseless 007

I truly miss Pout particularly special palettes like these ones le sigh!

Do you remember Pout?

Have any Pout hidden away in your beauty stash?

• 3/22/11 0:24 MC:

I loved Pout. I have this great cream coral blush/bronzer duo I bought years ago from Pout that I can’t part with.

• 3/22/11 1:01 Smirking Valet:

Do I miss Pout? Let me count the ways!!!! Sassy packaging, great quality, terribly British. I MISS YOU POUT!

• 3/22/11 9:45 the Muse:

me too smirking me too sad sigh!

• 3/22/11 7:25 boing:

I loved Pout! I have a few of their cream blushers and highlighters left, I just can’t bear the thought of using them up completely though.

• 3/22/11 9:03 the Muse:

same here boing :( sigh! wish they’d bring it back!

• 3/22/11 9:09 Lisa:

I do have a small stash of the plumping gloss and blush but my absolute HG lip balm was the Pout Superbalm-for which I am regrettably out of. I shed a little tear every night because I have not found a dupe for it. It was perfect, moisturizing, not sticky, and perfect in every way. Such a miracle product in a tiny pot. Why did they ever quit?!? I think Victoria’s Secret is using the name Pout now. So I am afraid they may never come back : (

• 3/22/11 9:45 the Muse:

lisa they are indeed but those items NEVER lived up to the original pout :( le sigh!

• 3/22/11 10:16 Anitacska:

I only have a blush/highlighter from them, I never knew about Pout before they went bust, so I don’t miss them, but would’ve been fun to get to try more products I guess.

• 3/22/11 12:36 Jessica:

I have an unused stash of a few palettes, and blushes simply because I’m afraid of that “Once it’s gone, it’s gone forever” moment. I even kept a mascara that’s long dried up but I just love the packaging it’s in, and tied with a little bow.
    I wish Pout would come back!

• 3/22/11 12:38 the Muse:

jessica I have a mascara too *hangs head in shame* would never use it but couldn’t resist keeping it!

• 3/22/11 12:55 Jessica:

Muse don’t hang your head in shame! I love it! I love knowing there’s someone else out there like me! Let’s be proud we can’t part with discontinued items!

• 3/22/11 13:07 the Muse:

LOL jessica ;-D ok, no shame in our game, pact ;D!

• 3/22/11 22:05 Comrade Garlic:

I loved Pout! I have those palettes and several other items. They had this perfect blush, a pale shimmery bronze that was the perfect bronzer for me. I’m too lazy to go get the name. Miss Eygpt e/s duo is beautiful. So was Miss Fiji. Sigh.

• 3/23/11 9:49 the Muse:

comrade, I loved Miss Fiji…sigh!

• 3/22/11 22:08 Amy P:

Pout Plump lip gloss. HG, still haven’t found a replacement.

• 3/23/11 22:03 Robin:

I loved Pout! I have the bottom palette and pulled it out to admire just the other day.

• 3/24/11 9:29 the Muse:

yay robin ;-D I did the same with these, just pulled them out to start lovingly at them ;D!