Beauty on a Budget: Sonia Kashuk Spring 2011 Brushes

Sonia Kashuk Spring 2011 Brushes Ani

I’m pretty partial to Sonia Kashuk for Target Brushes as they are a super budget option and have a great deal of quality to back them up!

For Spring 2011, there are a new range of sets and brushes you can indulge in.

Check ‘em!

Sonia Kashuk Brush Set (5 Brushes) $14.99

Sonia Kashuk Spring 2011 Brushes 1

Sonia Kashuk Eye Shadow Brush $7.99

Sonia Kashuk Spring 2011 Brushes 3

Sonia Kashuk Multipurpose Blush/Powder Brush $10.99

Sonia Kashuk Spring 2011 Brushes 4

Sonia Kashuk Angled Contour Brush $12.99

Sonia Kashuk Spring 2011 Brushes 2

Cute eh?

Likey the purple design!

Available now at your local Target and online at www.target.com

Any fans of the Sonia Kashuk Target Collection?

Share it!

• 3/22/11 18:32 kharanya:

Ooooh ‘Im interested in the multipurpose brush! I’ve been seriously deliberating getting one but not sure which brand to go for.

The price is quite reasonable, have you tried any SK Face brushes? I just can’t stand flimsy ones, or ones that shed or release dye when washed.

• 3/22/11 18:40 Susan:

Beautiful handles!

• 3/22/11 18:50 S:

Love the pattern on the handles! I’ve not tried SK brushes as I love my EcoTools, but these may entice me. Thanks for the review!

• 3/22/11 18:55 Atanza:

Super cute, I’m liking the design! I have a crease brush and a small liner brush from Sonia Kashuk and I really like them so I might have to check out this set!

• 3/23/11 9:55 the Muse:

atanza love her crease brush plus $6 bucks score!

• 3/22/11 19:36 Kel:

Oh, so cute! They remind me of fancy tea cups! I will use them with my pinky finger up in the air and pretend that I’m a posh British Royal. Move over Kate Middleton, there’s a new princess in town : )

• 3/23/11 9:55 the Muse:

ha kel they do have that tea cup print eh? ;D!

• 3/22/11 19:45 *~ JuLiAnnE ~*:

I hear they’re very good. Are they synthetic?

• 3/23/11 9:54 the Muse:

i believe so julianne but don’t quote me! :)

• 3/26/11 20:10 Bianca:

I’ve heard that they are made of natural hair

• 3/22/11 20:27 Farah:

OMG, lovin the set! First, I’ll do a little research, but seriously gorgeous! I love purple!

• 3/22/11 22:00 Bianca:

I love love love Sonia Kashuk brushes I use mine everyday! They are such good quality! Don’t get me wrong I love my MAC brushes!!! Sonia’s brushes are such a wonderful deal!!! Her flat top brush w/ the black handle is perfect for liquid foundation & cream blush! I recently bought the new flat top brush w/ the fancy blue handle & it’s perfect for the apples of my cheeks I want to get another one! I totally recommend!

• 3/23/11 9:49 the Muse:

agreed bianca ;-D at this price can’t beat ‘em!

• 3/22/11 23:46 KimmyDarling:

Muse, I’ve had a Sonia Kashuk #12 angled eyeshadow brush for years, and it is STILL flawless, to this day. A friend of mine was on a Target run last weekend & I asked her to take a peek to see if they still carried it. (Not that I need one, mind you– but if some catastrophe happened and I was forced to buy a replacement, it would be nice to be able to avoid the unnecessary stressor of OMG WHAT ABOUT MY SONIA NUMBER 12? Panic that would surely add to an already stressful situation. We’re talking catastrophe here, so would I *need* added stress? No. No, I would not.)

Anyway, they do, and it is $5.99. Unbeatable value! UN. BEATABLE.

Love,
    Kimmy

• 3/23/11 9:42 the Muse:

kimmy ;-D NOW I NEED the #12 LOL! Thanks alot for creating lems :D!!!!!!!!

• 3/23/11 1:44 Heather:

I found her brushes to be a little harsh. I picked up the coral line a while back. Not as good with a heavy hand..and I found them not to blend as well. For the price I guess I can’t complain.

• 3/23/11 9:35 the Muse:

aw sorry to hear it Heather. I’ve had good experiences with her brushes, they aren’t mac but at this price they aren’t bad either ;D!

• 3/23/11 2:35 amanda:

already picked up the multipurpose flat top brush. I love it! blends in powder beautifully!!

• 3/23/11 9:34 the Muse:

brilliant amanda ;D!

• 3/23/11 4:27 breyerchic04:

I love these but just bought a set (the silver handled ones at christmas) of Sonia Kashuk brushes.

• 3/23/11 9:34 the Muse:

those were pretty breyer ;-D I have them as well.

• 3/23/11 9:41 deejay:

I recently bought the other brushes that came out for this spring 2011, the ones with the bamboo or wood handles and well the only brush I triedd so far which looks like a mac 224 was a bit harsh. But I have bought other brushes of this branch and they were really good, they are the one with the curvy black handle. love those.

• 3/23/11 9:48 the Muse:

aw sorry deejay, I find that the shadow brushes are way nicer than the larger face ones ;D!

• 3/23/11 9:57 Michelle:

Have never seen these… love the color & price-point!
    Thanks!

• 3/23/11 10:02 the Muse:

my pleasure michelle!

• 3/23/11 18:13 Jessica:

I’ve always thought her brushes were under appreciated by people. I still have some from her first collection (yikes I know!) that are still wonderful. I second the #12! it’s awesome.
    I’m really loving her Spring face palette right now.

• 3/24/11 9:38 the Muse:

jessica agreed ;-D she really has a nice range ;D!

• 10/9/11 17:05 Sandy:

i bought one of these and it defintly wasnt up to normal standards, i like the color but other brushes in the Sonia lineup are much better. very scratchy.