The Benefit High Brow Pencil had me a little worried. Did I really need a brow lifting pencil? What if it gave me the permanent surprised botox look?
This soft matte pencil promises to created a lifted eye look, lord knows mine are already lifted to the skies but I betcha it’ll prove a brilliant find for those with hooded eyes.
But I took note that it has a few multitasking abilities.
A brow lifting and enhancing pencil that instantly adds a lifted look to the entire eye area.
Don’t let this little gem slip away and talk yourself into believing you don’t need it, because I like to think you do!
If your eyes are starting to mature or they already are this can easily create a more lifted, wider awake appearance. The pencil is a matte pale pink which you can swipe under your upper brow, blend out, and it instantly creates a more wide awake appearance.
However, you don’t need to be older or maturing to enjoy its many uses! The pencil works a treat in several ways and you can get a bit adventurous with it if you choose and use it in any number of methods.
- For example, I dot a very small amount under my eyes and blend it over my concealer of choice to brighten my eyes up!
- I apply it after a full eyeshadow look to highlight the brow area.
- I use it on its own for a lightweight color wash that brightens not only my brow but also my lid concealing dullness, veins, or darkness.
- I swipe a tiny bit down my nose to highlight and on the tops of my cheek bones to highlight these areas.
- Or I use it as it was intended for to create an arch brow look that makes my eyes look bigger and more awake!
The pencil multitasks in any number of ways and I felt like the pale shade of pink really brightens up dark areas and wakes them up. Although matte the texture is creamy and blends easily and flawlessly!
In some ways this little guy does alot of what eye bright does but in a matte formula.
Nothing not to love here!
- Anyone in need of a multitasking pencil that brightens as well as lifts the eye area.
- Maturing eyes in need of a lift!
- Anyone who already owns Mister Bright (if you have younger eyes and own Mister Bright already you prob don’t need High Brow).
I liked this little pencil and even though I already have a full size Mister Bright I’ve still found some great uses for it. It’s worth picking up if you’re looking for something that offers great options for not only lifting your brow area but also brightening the area up, offering a highlighting option, and just multitasking its way into your makeup life for a number of uses!
Available from www.benefitcosmetics.com
What do you think of it?
This review contains a sample product sent for consideration by PR.
Read my full disclosure statement here.