Do Not Want To Have To Worry About Chest Wrinkles!

Chest A Peel 4

I already worry about wrinkles under my eyes, borderline obsessed with it actually! And I’ll have to start worrying about facial wrinkles sooner or later…

But…

Do not want to have to worry about chest wrinkles too!

Chest A Peel 1

Meet the Chest-A-Peel, the solution to a softer, smoother decollete. This pad helps to reduce the appearance of chest lines and wrinkles that occur while you sleep.

Dammit, something else worry about!

Chest A Peel 3

Chest A Peel 2

Do not want to worry about this stuff.

I don’t think I have chest wrinkles yet but should I be taking preventive measures against them? Chest-A-Peel anyone?

• 3/21/11 10:41 Lisa:

I saw this when I turned on my tv this morning! I thought it was a joke! Hilarious! Seriously, I have other problems to worry about to include: oily skin, acne, crows feet, etc….chest wrinkles is at the bottom of my list.

• 3/21/11 10:44 the Muse:

LOL lisa tell me ’bout it. if I have to start worrying about chest wrinkles, well, might as well hide in a hole LOL! I have too much to worry about as is, no more damn it!

• 3/26/11 15:59 Ruthless:

I knew a lady who was in her early 40′s and she had them quite badly, it looked awful with v neck shirts. Right in between the boobs. I’m scared, as I’m a side sleeper. Thank god for Botox

• 3/21/11 10:56 Deejay:

I never even thought about having chest wrinkles until I saw this. I was just worrying about eye wrinkles and skincare. Great!

• 3/21/11 11:26 the Muse:

lol something else to worry about deejay :-0!

• 3/21/11 11:03 Veronica:

Oh my. It looks like a male sports cup to me. If I wore that to bed the DH would laugh himself to sleep.

• 3/21/11 11:25 the Muse:

lol veronica true!!! ;-D

• 3/21/11 11:39 JoElla:

Why do I have the feeling that this will move around, and I would wake up with it stuck in my hair?!

• 3/21/11 11:43 the Muse:

or on my ass Jo! after all if I’m going to worry about boob wrinkles might as well worry about butt ones too ;D!

• 3/21/11 14:13 Lisa:

I am cracking up!!!! I can totally see this shifting during the night and ending up in not so pleasant places and having to explain to my husband what this sticky pad is doing stuck to his back. Seriously! Most hilarious product ever!!!!

• 3/21/11 14:32 the Muse:

lol lisa ;-D!

• 3/21/11 16:29 Annabella Freeman:

Actually I would try this if it wasn’t too expensive. I’m a bit paranoid about having a raisin chest but then again I’ve got loads of body scrubs I can just exfoliate them off!

• 3/21/11 17:55 deb:

LOL! Next thing you know they’ll be shooting botox into our chests, ha!

• 3/22/11 9:10 the Muse:

oh good boob botox deb!

• 3/21/11 19:47 Christine:

Just checked – no issues there, thank god :P. Just focusing on my eye issues gives me enough to worry about! Although this does remind me of the overly tanned elderly lady in the Something about Mary movie with the less than attractive and somewhat elephant skin-like chest area. I suppose hypothetically, if my chest looked like that, I might stick and rub whatever I might to prevent/fix it. But luckily, my chest doesn’t see the light of day for more than one nanosecond if I can help it.

• 3/22/11 12:23 the Muse:

LOL I remember her Christine ;-D very funny!

• 3/21/11 20:17 Tam:

wow, a solution to a problem I never realised existed. how depressing, wrinkles are a natural unavoidable consequence of ageing, and while it’s ok to try and prevent, we must be careful to not suffocate ourselves with unrealistic expectations

• 3/21/11 20:49 Michelle:

Hmmm…. this looks kinda interesting! Yep, 43 & have ‘em! Should have taken preventative measures sooner… side-sleeper to boot! Thanks for the look-sie!

• 3/22/11 12:22 the Muse:

side sleeper too michelle! eep something to worry about ;D!

• 3/21/11 23:15 Quinctia:

Where does that even go? What’s it supposed to do?

My #1 chest worry is sagging, but even that won’t stop me from taking the bra off at bedtime for comfort. I’m not going to worry about…

I’m still stuck on where that’s supposed to go and what it’s supposed to do. It looks like a dislodged shoulder pad.

And let me tell you, I hate shoulder pads.

• 3/22/11 11:42 the Muse:

inbetween your boobs as you sleep quinctia ;-D ha me too on the shoulder pads. I believe it’s supposed to separate your breasts which therefore keeps them from wrinkling ;D

• 3/21/11 23:36 Melissa:

As a fake baker, chest wrinkles might be in my future. But as with anything moisturizing he area well should help prevent wrinkles. More reason to use Lovely Jubblies by lush? smells so darn good.

• 3/22/11 11:17 the Muse:

mmm melissa it does, never used it but it really does smell lovely ;-D plus keeps the girl’s looking their best hehe!

• 3/22/11 0:28 tee:

this post make me check my own decollete and start looking for tell-tale sign for wrinkles… oh nooo…

• 3/22/11 9:48 the Muse:

LOL tee! Sorry ;D!

• 3/22/11 0:51 Casey:

LOL my chest is too small for me to ever develop wrinkles there hahaha

• 3/22/11 9:46 the Muse:

SAVED casey ;D!

• 3/23/11 19:00 Julie:

Hey thanks! Not only did I get a good laugh from all the comments, but I found something to help the V-shaped wrinkles on my chest! I once saw Suzanne Summers on HSN and she was talking about the chest “V” that we ladies get from sleeping on our sides. (Especially us larger chested ones.) And from that day on, I kept noticing my own every time I would look in the mirror before showering. And I swear it’s only getting worse! So I’m all over these!

• 3/24/11 9:31 the Muse:

LOL Julie ;-D tell us if they work!?