Estee Lauder Orange Crush Collection Spring 2011

Estee Lauder Orange Crush

Embracing the orange trend this Spring/Summer? I’m trying to but it’s hard to pull off in my humblest particularly lip wise. But I’m kinda loving the Estee Lauder Orange Crush Collection plus it looks utterly wearable.

Check it!

The collection consists of three pieces which are as follows:

Estee Lauder Orange Crush Spring 2011 1

• Estee Lauder Pure Color EyeShadow in Orange Crush $20
  • Estee Lauder Pure Color EyeShadow in Sugar Cube $20
  • Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss in Orange Crush $20

Estee Lauder Orange Crush Spring 2011 2

According to Estee Lauder Creative Makeup Director, Tom Pecheux, the Pure Color Orange Crush is a collection of three products to mimic the bold color of the Spring season in wearable, every day formulas. This is exactly what I’m looking for when it comes to the trend as let’s face it, orange isn’t easy to pull off!

I find myself wanting to pair up Sugar Cube as an all over wash of color and Orange Crush winged out on the outer v to see. I think it’ll create a rather soft look for the orange without being to harsh or bold.

The collection is available as a pre-order online at www.esteelauder.com/orangecrush

At the moment I’m debating on doing the pre-order or heading to my local counter tonight to see if they might have it. I think all three pieces may prove a must have for me.

What do you think?

Do share!

• 3/1/11 12:42 Vijaya:

I’m into orange lips, but not really into orange shadow, unless it’s really vibrant.

• 3/1/11 13:28 Larie:

I think I’d want to see that orange swatched first, but I do love orange shadow…I had a UD one that I had to give to my mum after the allergy diagnosis. I could never find another color exactly like it! Still on the hunt.

• 3/1/11 14:15 the Muse:

ah the burnt orange one larie from the deluxe range? <3 that shade!

• 3/1/11 14:42 Larie:

oooh, I liked that one too (also gave that to mum…she totally scored. she was so pleased, haha. she got the naked palette too!!!) but my favorite orange was the jones. more peachy gold, but still orange on my skintone. loooovveeed. and now i have to find a dupe.

• 3/1/11 13:40 katrosado5:

The eye shadow is interesting. I’m not sure if I could work it but since it’s limited edition and I’m a H-u-g-e estee lauder fan I just may order it. Did you happen to see that Estee L will have new lipsticks out this summer as well? If it wasn’t a mistake that I read on another website that talked about them being released—it looks like they are going to rerelease a color that was favored by many—crystal baby. Wooot! I’ll be stocking up on that one for sure! I’ll probably grab the orange lip gloss if I get a chance to preorder this shadow. Thanks Muse!

• 3/1/11 14:13 the Muse:

they are indeed releasing new lippies katros ;-D w00t! quite excited but was wishing for more gloss, love their pure color range ;-D!!!!!

• 3/1/11 14:37 JoElla:

I love orange lips, and totally get the corals, and peach/apricot colors. But orange?! No thank you. orange eye shadow scares me!

But for those who love it rock that look!

• 3/1/11 14:38 the Muse:

i love it jo but I prob look foolish with it on hehe!

• 3/1/11 20:05 isaiah luke:

The collection is only sold at one location in NY and at the Saks fifth avenue store in Beverly hills and the estee website. No where else.

• 3/2/11 13:57 April:

These pieces would go nicely with their new Bronze Goddess 2011 collection.

• 3/2/11 14:00 the Muse: