Givenchy Summer 2011 Collection Acid Summer

Givenchy Summer 2011 Collection Acid Summer 006

Givenchy Summer 2011 Acid Summer looks mighty interesting. It’s one of the first collections I’ve seen that isn’t embracing the more natural nude trend this Summer.

Givenchy Summer 2011 Collection Acid Summer 005

Let’s peek!

Givenchy Le Prismissime Yeux

Givenchy Summer 2011 Collection Acid Summer 001

Givenchy Mister Radiant

Givenchy Summer 2011 Collection Acid Summer 002

Givenchy Gelee d’Interdit Balm Smoothing Gloss Crystal Shine

Givenchy Summer 2011 Collection Acid Summer 003

Givenchy Summer 2011 Collection Acid Summer 008

Phenomen’Eyes Waterproof in Acid Blue

Givenchy Summer 2011 Collection Acid Summer 007

Givenchy Vernis Please! in Acid Orange

Givenchy Summer 2011 Collection Acid Summer 004

Looks like we’ll be seeing another orange nail varnish for Summer. Which are you liking best? The Dior one or this?

I love the palette but I think I might have grown away from the more vibrant shades but a girl can change her mind once seeing it in person eh?

What do you think?

source/source

• 3/17/11 20:00 Melissa:

I need to see that pallet in person. Givenchy quality is always excellent but I’m not sure if its too neon?

• 3/17/11 20:27 peri:

that palette is awesome! i probably wouldnt buy it…but i wanna play with it lol

• 3/17/11 20:29 Marle:

The glosses look uh-mazing! Is that a black (or dark blue) one I see? :O

• 3/17/11 20:52 katrosado:

Givenchy Mister Radiant c’mere here big boy. I might pick up a gloss. I think I like this orange compared to the Dior. I have to see them in person though :)

• 3/17/11 21:33 Courtney:

I am totally digging this collection. Not quite sure the colors would work on everyone but I love the brightness!

• 3/17/11 22:24 Bethany:

I’m loving the bright colors! The lipstick and blush in the first pic look gorgeous, and I would totally rock the nail polish! Very excited :)

xx

• 3/17/11 22:30 neutralgirl:

Sadly I am going thru the same thing as u Muse. I’m 29 and feel like certain looks or color trends have to be slipped in in moderation or some not at all (I’m talking about you neon eyeshadows). I’m embracing lines like Bobbi Brown and Dior. I am curious about that Mister Radiant. What exactly is that?

• 3/22/11 12:52 the Muse:

same ;( guess we all have the grow up sometime neutralgirl ;-D Mister Radiant is a highlighter of sorts. It has small spheres that burst and give a illuminating bronze look.

• 3/18/11 4:07 Musebeliever:

I looooooooooooooooooooooove the palette ! Beautiful colours.
    As for the nail polish I prefer the Dior one, but will not be able to purchase any of the two ! xD

• 3/18/11 6:02 Anitacska:

I’m very interested in the glosses and the mascara. Not sure about the eyeshadows, I don’t like Givenchy Prismissime palettes very much, the formula isn’t that great, but maybe they’ve improved it?

• 3/20/11 20:32 Kathy:

I love it!

The promo description does say that although the colors look very vibrant in the packaging, they go on soft and muted.

I’m tired of nudes, so I’m totally on board with this!

• 3/21/11 12:59 the Muse:

Kathy givenchy normally has a more subtle touch ;-D So I imagine they’ll apply alot less scary than we are actually seeing here :D!

• 3/22/11 23:44 Amber:

I dunno about this collection… even the name reminds me of illamasque’s toxic nature collection. Thankfully the colors and such are different, but I feel like I’m gonna pass on givenchy this year.

Speaking of orange polish, Illamasque is coming out with one called Gamma that I’m thinking about.

• 3/28/11 12:37 Heather:

Pretty colors. But I am getting to the point in my life where I do not wish to look like Mimi from the Drew Carey Show.

• 3/28/11 12:39 the Muse:

I think I’m at that stage to heather! it feels like I’m getting old :-/

• 4/25/11 22:26 Heather C.:

Those glosses look so pretty!!! I’m really intrigued by the palette, but I agree with some of the others, sometimes it’s just smarter to wait to try it in person.