Guerlain Terracota Inca Collection Summer 2011

Guerlain Terracota Inca Collection Summer 2011 3

More incredibly beautiful images from the Guerlain Terracota Inca Collection Summer 2011 pop up today!

Take a peek!

Guerlain Terracota Inca Collection Summer 2011 4

Guerlain Terracota Inca Collection Summer 2011 5

Guerlain Terracota Inca Collection Summer 2011 6

Guerlain Terracota Inca Collection Summer 2011 8

Guerlain Terracota Inca Collection Summer 2011 7

Guerlain Terracota Inca Collection Summer 2011 2

Guerlain Terracota Inca Collection Summer 2011 1

I don’t have any official details on this as of yet on the US release but it’s nice to look at the pictures eh? You can check out my prior post as well by clicking here.

Hopefully we’ll hear/see this soon on our side of the world.

Enjoy!

source

• 3/15/11 20:01 LINDARRAGNAR:

*dies* :D why does everything look so perfect!?!?!?! I will have to make a list of need..LUST..Want ahhaha :,(

• 3/15/11 22:20 katrosado:

The packaging on this collection is amazing. Reminds me of moroccan architecture. Stunning. I’m going to have to have at the very least one item but I can’t decide which one I will purchase (I’m buying the entire EL summer line this year)

• 3/15/11 22:38 Isis:

I want that lipstick!

• 3/15/11 22:41 Isis:

Hang on! I’ve just looked at your other post, is what I assumed to be lipstick really kohl?????That just makes me want it more.

• 3/16/11 10:02 the Muse:

that’s a kohl isis :)

• 3/16/11 10:58 Lisa:

the kohl is fabulous…but does tend to run if you don’t keep checking your makeup throughout the day. And if you have watery eyes, forget it!

• 3/16/11 5:33 Anitacska:

OMG, Natalia Vodianove is once again so gorgeous in the promo picture! Swear I’m not gay, but I fancy her big time, lol! :D Love the eyeshadows and the powder, and would love to know what she’s wearing on her lips!

• 3/16/11 10:57 Lisa:

I agree! She is by far the prettiest makeup model I’ve ever seen. Everything looks fabulous on her! I love this collection…I just might have to get EVERYTHING!!!!! And yes, her gloss or lipstick looks amazing–Muse, can you find out what it is?

• 3/16/11 11:00 the Muse:

doing my best Lisa ;-D promise to update soon!

• 3/16/11 11:12 Susan:

Beautiful! I wish I could pull off the shadow look the model has on.

• 3/16/11 12:19 Lisa:

OMG… I think I just drooled a little! lol. The shadow is SO pretty I wouldn’t want to touch it!!

• 3/16/11 12:29 M:

* THUD * I just died looking at the red terracotta gloss.

• 3/16/11 20:58 Elektra:

oh my god those glosses look good enough to put them on a chain and wear them around your neck !

• 3/17/11 14:15 Musebeliever:

I saw them in a store. Guerlain is killing ! Such gorgeous packaging ! O_O
    The glosses look fantastic and I love the promo pic. Beautiful blues.

• 4/19/11 19:59 wendy lieberman:

could you please email me and please let me know what natalia is wearing on her lips in that picture? there are 3 lip glosses to choose from…it’s not salsa, that’s the pink one…it’s fuschia. thankyou!!!