L’Oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow

LOreal Infallible Eyeshadow 1

Yesterday’s post sparked alot of interest in L’Oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow, I guess we all can’t wait to see these on our shores. As of now the shadows are available within Europe and from what I read, they are getting some rave reviews.

Two reader’s e-mailed asking what the shades were called so go ahead and jump ahead for more images and the shade names and descriptions!

Jump!

Time Resist White
Falsely innocent, Time Resist White magnifies the eyes with dazzling radiance.

LOreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow Spring 2011 7

Burning Black
A burning, incandescent black. A warm, glowing shade for smoky eyes full of feminine mystery.

LOreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow Spring 2011 1

Purple Obsession
Purple Obsession has a magic that captivates, intrigues and surprises.

LOreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow Spring 2011 4

All Night Blue
Immense, endless, breathtaking blue with a myriad of starry glimmers for eyes of exalted strength.

LOreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow Spring 2011 6

Permanent Khaki
Kaki is sly, both original and classic for delectably sassy eyes.

LOreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow Spring 2011 5

Endless Chocolat
Endless Chocolate is made to be devoured. Bursts of brown and red give the eyes an irresistibly luscious, desire-sparking sizzle.

LOreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow Spring 2011 2

Eternal Black
Smoky and full of depth, Eternal Black is a necessity for creating sultry, bewitching eyes that will last from dusk to dawn.

LOreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow Spring 2011 3

These shades are the official release in England however I noticed that the rest of Europe has one extra shade which is another deep purple.

As I mentioned in my prior post, I hope we’ll see these in the next few months in the US. Hopefully a late Fall or Winter 2011 release.

What do you think?

Kinda L’Oreal HIP-ish aren’t they?

• 3/7/11 10:35 Nunuiviet:

Woaw this is great sounds like those paint pot from Mac like the Cham pale collection or the Bobbi brown shimmer eyshadow, and at a very affordable price! Plus these things don’t crease? With long staying power? But the only problem with drugstores products are their limited range of colours…. This why everybody turns to Mac cosmetics, nobody beats Mac when it comes to diversity and huge range of colours and textures! Hehehhehhe sounds like a Mac fan :-)

• 3/7/11 10:43 the Muse:

hey nunu not really like a paint pot considering pp’s are cream and this is more of a pressed pigment. they claim both crease-free, long wearing, but who knows until we try ‘em right? Some folks aren’t mac fans so this might prove a nice one to try for them ;-D plus I wouldn’t mind as I’m just makeup obsessed whether it’s mac or another brand ;-D

• 3/7/11 10:37 Nunuiviet:

Oh but I forgot to say that drugstores do really make an effort to create attractive products, the packaging looks great kind of makes me want to buy and try as well

• 3/7/11 10:59 Katie:

I love loose pigments, so I’ll definitely be giving these a close look. The blue and green look gorgeous. I wonder how much product you get compared to MAC’s loose pigments.

• 3/7/11 11:03 the Muse:

I was curious about that myself katie, if I find out will let you know :)

• 3/7/11 11:12 Cindy:

The e/s contains 3,5 g of eyeshadow, MAC Peacocky e/s contains 3,4 g (0,11 us oz)

• 3/7/11 11:38 the Muse:

thanks cindy!!!!!!

• 3/7/11 11:10 Cindy:

I live in the Netherlands, and i’ve got 6 of the 8 colours, and these e/s are amazing !
    The structure is smooth, but not too creamy. It almost look a bit like the MAC Peacocky e/s, they blend great, and stay forever.

• 3/7/11 11:40 the Muse:

they sound amazing thanks for the heads up cindy hope we get them!

• 3/7/11 12:43 Josie:

Oh why did you show me this??? They might take forever to come to Canada if they even do at all! I need that taupe shade and maybe a few others ;)

• 3/7/11 12:45 the Muse:

josie I surely hope we get them soon! I’m hyped as you if not Evil Bay UK ;D! haha!

• 3/8/11 12:03 Nunuiviet:

Sounds like good stuff if the texture is like peacocky, bought the whole collection. Plus the price is so affodable.

• 3/9/11 13:07 SJG:

You will laugh….but the package design and some of the colors remind me of the lot of vintage 1979 Revlon shadows I just got off ebay. Everything old is new again!

• 3/9/11 13:17 the Muse:

sjg you’re my idol, 1979? SERIOUS? send pics :D

• 4/1/11 3:04 Jenny:

They are already in New Zealand! I’m waiting for mine to come through the post..Got it off trade-me but i already tested it out in the store and they’re amazing!! ^ ^

• 4/1/11 11:15 the Muse:

awesome jenny I hope we get them in the US!

• 4/27/11 15:37 Mary the Muse Militant:

You would love these Muse.
    I got the Burning Black colour and it is easy to blend, stays put all day and I was so in a hurry this morning that I didn’t bother with a primer which is unheard of for me to do.
    Any an added bonus is that I’m not allergic to it. I usually can’t wear any MAC or Nars in purple/plum/pink colours as they burn the eyelids off me !
    They are like pressed pigments but are super pressed and no fallout.
    They don’t crumble in the pot. They are very densely packed.
    Boots are doing 3 for 2 on almost all makeup but not high-end.
    Superdrug are doing 3 for 2 on all L’Oreal products including makeup, hair colours, skincare, shampoos etc,.
    The one missing from the list above is Flashback Silver which makes 8 in total.
    Amazing eyeshadows without a doubt and as soft as butter a bit like MAC starflash eyeshadows.
    As the colours are shimmery, I stuck to the one eyeshadow but you would sure love them all.

• 5/4/11 9:57 the Muse:

hey Mary! Sorry delayed reply, how are you? oh they sound amazinggggggggggggggg I think I need a CP!

• 5/5/11 13:11 Michelle:

Anybody heard anything recently if we are going to get these in the U.S? I’m dying to buy them; have been having to spend the $30 on the Giorgio Armani ETKI. lol.