MAC Primed For Perfection Collection

MAC Primed For Perfection Collection 1

A fix for puffy eyes? The MAC Primed for Perfection Collection has that.

Check it!

MAC Primed For Perfection Collection 2

• MAC Prep + Prime Vibrancy Eye

A lightweight, quick fix and long term solution for puffy, tired-looking eyes

• MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter

Shades:

• Light Boost (yellow cream)
  • Bright Forecast (mid-tone peachy coral)
  • Radiant Rose (shell pink)

The collection releases April 7th.

I’m quite curious about the Vibrancy Eye Pens, kinda has the Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener vibe going on eh?

source

• 3/16/11 12:50 Cj:

Pictures!! Yay!!! Lol ;D I’ve been wondering what these were gonna look like. I don’t know about the colors tho, why didn’t they come out with like more flesh tone colors? I guess the yellow one would be good for undereye circles but I have no idea about the others.

Btw did you ever get the link I posted about this on that lancome pen post?

• 3/16/11 13:06 the Muse:

cj…I was kinda meh on colors too but yellow should do well for under eyes believe the others are meant around the face as well as the eyes ;-D no!? but I have backed up comments like you would NOT believe ;-D So it could be there. Sorry if I still have some pending or haven’t answered some promise to get to ‘em ;D!

• 3/16/11 13:42 Cj:

It’s all good :) I’m actually more excited about the prep+prime vibrancy eye, eye primer and eye cream all in one?!? Yes please lol

• 3/16/11 15:20 the Muse:

;-D me too! wants!

• 3/16/11 13:57 kate:

hi muse! it’s kate (kmdphd)! =) I check your site religiously every morning for new reviews…and new reasons to go out to the stores and get something! hahaha! good thing my husband is so supportive of this sickness! your pictures are so clear and your reviews are so honest. what i love is that your site isn’t inundated with ONLY mac products (i like only like a handful of products and really feel there are better brands out there for certain things!- i know, blasphemy)), like you really cover the entire scope of makeup all the way from pricey to the amazing cheap drugstore finds = awesome. please don’t ever change your style or range of reviews or else ill give up makeup forever! hope your day is great and you get everything done! you can do it muse! <3

• 3/16/11 14:02 the Muse:

hey kate ;-D the girl that made my morning! Thanks for the lovely tweet! LOL I’m really sorry about that hehe, I try not to enable but I can’t help it ;-D thank god for SA’s that understand the sickness ;-D! not blasphemy at all girl! I totally understand ;-D I love mac, it’s a nice brand, but there is a WORLD of other great stuff too out there ;-D You ROCK, gosh thank you so much kate! ;-D you’re just so lovely for making my day ;-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3/16/11 15:33 Phyrra:

Bright Forecast sounds good ;) I’m craving peaches, corals, oranges, etc right now.

• 3/16/11 17:52 BeautyMaven:

I wonder if these might be YSL Touche Eclat-ish?? Excited to see them!

• 3/17/11 0:37 Krys:

Will it be better than my beloved Clarins Instant Perfecting Light Touch? :)

• 3/17/11 2:38 Melissa:

I might need to try these. All of em. At least check em out in the store. I love/hate living insanely close to a free standing Mac store. The good part is I can usually check out collections before they sell out. The bad part is I can usually check out collections before they sell out.