When anyone mentions the new MAC Surf Baby Collection I start singing Beach Baby by First Class but replace “beach” with “surf”…..retro song moment sorry!
But MAC Surf Baby launches soon, May 26th to be exact. It’s an exciting time because I commonly associate MAC’s first Summer Collections with the start of the actual Summer season!
Looks like we can relive Summer 2010 with the MAC My Paradise Blush, looks kinda like MAC Marine Life, you’ll see what I mean after the jump. Keep in mind what a smashing success Marine Life was so hopefully May Paradise doesn’t sell out super quickly!
MAC Surf Baby My Paradise Blush (coral orange with champagne gold flower)
MAC Surf Baby Lipstick
- Bust Out! (soft violet)
- Hibiscus (Bright coral)
- Naturally (eccentric Nude)
MAC Surf Baby Lipglass
- Girl on Board (sheer gold)
- Good Lovin’ (peach pink)
- Krazy Kahuna (medium brown)
- Strange Potion (pink coral)
MAC Surf Baby Crushed Metallic Pigment Stacks
- Summer Stash (pale pink, gray pink, purple, taupe)
- Surf the Ocean (silver, aqua, gold, navy blue)
MAC Surf Baby Eyeshadow
- Saffron (coral)
- Short Shorts (whte champagne)
- Sun Blonde (yellow with gold pearl)
- Surf U.S.A. (aqua with teal pearl)
- Swell Baby (medium gray)
MAC Surf Baby Nail Lacquer
- Hangin’ Loose (beige)
- Ocean Dip (aqua teal)
MAC Surf Baby Eye Liner
- Blue Noon (teal)
- Gilded White (shimmering off-white)
MAC Surf Baby Bronzing Powder
- Solar Riche
MAC Surf Baby Studio Careblend Pressed Powder
MAC Surf Baby Tan Tint
- Billinoaire Bronze (soft gold)
- Guilty Bronze (copper bronze)
Blush Sticks and Suntints will also be available.
So what do you think?
The retro California beach packaging is kinda cool eh? If you’re a native and a surfer I imagine the collection will really make your Summer. Colors look friendly enough, I’m partial to peaches and corals. I really want the stacks but I’m trying to keep in mind how I haven’t used my Spring Forecast ones as much as I would have liked.