mark Ibiza Sol Collection for Summer 2011

mark Viva El Color Summer 2011

Make an island escape this Summer with the mark Ibiza Sol Collection!

Check it!

Ashley Greene is looking all kinds of fresh and fabulous in this promo image dontcha think?

mark Ibiza Sol Marbleized Eye Shadow Sticks $10

mark Ibiza Sol Summer 2011 1

mark Ibiza Sol Marbleized Lip Glosses $9

mark Ibiza Sol Summer 2011 2

mark Ibiza Sol Nailed It Trend Mini Lacquer Set $7

mark Ibiza Sol Summer 2011 3

mark Ibiza Sol Instant Vacation After Sun Body Balm $8

mark Ibiza Sol Summer 2011 4

mark Ibiza Sol Instant Vacation Fragrance Mist (fresh citrus notes) $18

mark Ibiza Sol Summer 2011 5

I heart those shadow sticks so much! The entire collection looks really fun! I can’t wait for it to launch!

What do you think?

The mark Ibiza Sol Collection will be available from meetmark.com or through a mark rep from May 2011 through mid-August 2011.

• 3/30/11 12:42 irini:

Is that the twilight chick?

• 3/30/11 12:57 the Muse:

yup irini!

• 3/31/11 8:55 irini:

she looks so…photoshop-y

• 4/3/11 17:28 Kristen:

omg I just realized the commenters name is the same as maggie grace’s name in Twilight and thought you were saying it was Irnina from Twilight LOL

• 4/3/11 17:27 Kristen:

I think that’s Ashley Green not Maggie Grace :)

• 3/31/11 4:34 Mara:

the Fragrance Mist smells really good!

• 3/31/11 12:00 the Muse:

mara tart? or sweet?

• 3/31/11 17:24 Mara:

i stink at describing but maybe tart?… i can’t really smell the top citrus notes, i smell mostly the middle note of honeysuckle mixed with the dry notes of the white geranium and sun musk.

this is just going off the little “rub your wrist here” thing on my demo avon book though. the top citrus might come out when it’s a regular spray application.

• 4/1/11 9:41 the Muse:

hmm it sounds like mara, curious minds might have to buy it ;D!

• 3/31/11 17:29 Lola:

I had a sample of the perfume and it does smells great so I’d order a full size from my representative. It smells real refrsshing and summery. Hmm I wouldn’t put it in a Sweet or Tart catergory, its more of a Cool type. Reminds me of a summer vacation in the islands.

• 4/1/11 9:41 the Muse:

that sounds gorg lola!

• 4/11/11 1:16 Mandapants:

I’m not a scent person by any means, but after I smelled the sample, I absolutely had to buy it. I’m not sure if it’s specific to my mark. representative, but I just put an order in for the nail polish, the eyeshadow stick (the blue one), the lip gloss, a bronzer, and a full-sized scent for $30. Unfortunately, she said the sale is only going on until the 22nd, so if you guys are interested, contact your mark. rep and see if it’s available through them!

• 7/7/11 23:29 Anon:

I’m really enjoying the “Ibiza Sol” fragrance. It’s not the sort of thing that usually turns my head, but I continued to be drawn to it in the catalogues, so I decided to order. It’s dewy and the honeysuckle note smells fresh and real – almost lily-like – and there’s a cool mix of shady greens and watery woods in the background. It’s almost crisp and crystalline but it warms a bit upon drydown. The woods become so soft, warm and sweet, they almost remind me of leather (the solar musk?) To me, this is a walk on a forest path after a gentle, summer rain – like the smell of rain on warm bark and honeysuckle. It doesn’t smell tropical to me, or particularily dry, but there is this sunny warmth that emerges towards the end, like the sun coming out after a storm. It always feels “wet”, though. I find myself liking it very much.