Musings of the Day: Do you indulge in “fruity” skincare?

Super Fruits Musings of the Day

Super Fruits are taking the skincare world by storm lately. Honestly, acai, goji, etc…makes me a little wary. It reminds me of a really bad infomercial trying to sell you a slimmer body if you drink a few gallons of goji.

But Super Fruits in my skincare?

I’m so on board.

Do you indulge in fruity skincare?

Vitamin C has long since been a great source of goodness for my dull skin and really brightens it up. I’ve tried a few various skincare collections that feature not only Vitamin C but Super Fruits such as pomegranate, blueberries, etc…and I’ve always had great success. My skin is clear but dry and dull so I’m always looking for the next best thing to super charge it so it looks brighter and less tired, stressed out.

Recently, I’ve been trying out Super by Dr. Nicholas Perricone and I gotta say so far, it’s a love! Some of the products I tried so far literally made my skin glow.

Super by Dr. Nicholas Perricone

How about you?

Have you tried the new Super Skincare Collection at Sephora?

Do you believe super fruits have the power to revitalize your skin?

Any success stories with “fruity” skincare you’ve used?

Do share!

• 3/10/11 14:03 Kel:

I want so badly to have pretty fancy pants skincare products, but I’ve been using Cetaphil and it works best for me.

• 3/10/11 14:04 the Muse:

kel if it works for you, that’s ALL that matters hun ;-D be it cheap or expensive!

• 3/10/11 18:00 Annabella Freeman:

I tried Yes to Tomatoes, Carrots and Blueberries and my skin said No, No, No! But it did love some Kiehl’s!

• 3/11/11 12:17 the Muse:

LOl Anna ;-D I tried the line too but nothing bad happened but nothing good either :P

• 3/11/11 3:46 neutralgirl:

I agree with Kel, Cetaphil is awesome but it is definately not a pretty container. I actually hide mine under the cabinet and put my pretty skincare things on my sink. So lame! I do this with my makeup too. i tell my friend Peri that I don’t know what I think is gonna happen. To this day the Fancy Makeup and Skincare Police have never busted down my door and demanded to look thru my things. lol

• 3/11/11 11:27 the Muse:

LOL neutralgirl! I feel the same about Philosophy Microdelivery, just find the big giant bottle so big and clunky. I went to bath and body works and just purchased a pretty pump (like the one’s you use for hand soap) to decant it into. Do the same with your cetaphil ;-D no more hiding it :D!