Summa, Summa time…I’m singing as the snow comes down out my window. Absurd! Do I live in New York or is this the North Pole?
Well at least I have NARS Summer 2011 to keep me from getting too pouty about the lack of warm weather.
NARS Blush in New Order
- Pure Matte Lipstick in Carthage
- Lipstick in Mayflower
- Lip Gloss in Wonder
- Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bolero
- The Eye Shadows in Cap Ferrat
- Duo Eye Shadows in Dogon (metallic beige and a metallic royal navy).
- Duo Eye Shadows in Exotic Dance
- Soft Touch Eye Shadow Pencil in Deep Chartreuse Glitter
NARS Nail Polishes
- Ecume (matte white)
- Kismet (shimmering sunflower)
A few years ago I would have been bouncing on that shadow trio like a rabbit on crack but sadly I can’t pull off such loud shades lately. Dunno what my dealio is but it makes my eyes look all kinda of tired, should really haul out some MAC Parrot and see what I can do.
Thoughts on NARS Summer 2011?