Smashbox Limitless Lip Stain & Color Seal Balm

Lip Stain

Revlon’s done it, Josie’s done it too, now Smashbox takes on a lip stain pen with a balm!

Check it!

Stains

I dunno how many lip stains one person needs in the same design but hey can’t speak for quality as maybe the new Smashbox Limitless Lip Stain & Color Seal Balm might run circles around Revlon and Josie Maran’s version!

Smashbox Limitless Lip Stain Color Seal Balm

This all day lip stain includes a balm that refreshes color and allows the stain to wear long and strong all day!

Shades Available:

• Berry (muted raspberry)
  • Cinnamon (red brown)
  • Guava (bright coral orange)
  • Nude (nude beige)
  • Petal (soft rosy pink)
  • Sangria (deep red wine)

Smashbox Limitless Lip Stain & Color Seal Balm is $23 and available now from www.Sephora.com

Whatcha think?

• 3/30/11 11:13 Lorraine ER:

The Revlon version didn’t work for me at all. It was difficult to apply and impossible to blend out. It looked like my lips had been bleeding! (Twlight was the shade I used)
    If the applicator was softer and more brush-like and the stain was more gel-like and easier to spread over lips evenly and blend, I’d be all over it. As it is, I’ll probably skip and save my money for the new stains from Hourglass!

• 3/30/11 11:30 the Muse:

aw sorry Lorraine, I liked them alot with gloss on top ;-D but didn’t like the balm thing they came with. THOSE are nice particularly the cheek one !

• 3/30/11 11:39 Lisa:

I found on the Revlon one if you applied a quick swipe of the balm side and applied the marker on top, it blended well and looked great. You also get less bleeding that way. I am 100% addicted. They are on sale at Rite Aid this week at 40% off with a $4 RR with a $10 purchase. So 2 could work out to be approx $3 each. Bargain!

• 3/30/11 11:57 the Muse:

sweet thanks for sharing lisa ;D!

• 3/30/11 11:59 Lorraine ER:

OOh, I’m going to try that-Thanks so much for the tip!

• 3/30/11 16:08 Josh:

Muse — the Smashbox ones are awesome — such vivid colors and the balm is tinted — it’s actually as full color as the Photo Finish Lipsticks are. I had a few of the Revlon ones before (I used to work as a District Cosmetic Lead with Walgreens before I started with Smashbox :D) and I couldn’t stand them either. :]

• 3/30/11 16:39 the Muse:

hey josh what’s up dear. I actually ordered one on a whim as some of the shades look shocking ;-D likey! curious if I’ll love ;D!

• 3/30/11 17:02 Anitacska:

I just bought one of the new GOSH ones too…

• 3/31/11 1:11 Quinctia:

I’m so iffy on lipstains. They’re either really, really subtle or stupidly strong looking on me. Then I feel like I need something on top, which wears off like normal, so I might as well have started with a lipstick!

Have you gotten a chance to try/get a look at the Maybelline 24 Hour lipcolor things? BzzAgent sent me a few to try, and they’re sort of an interesting blend between a lipstain and regular lipcolor. You get your clear balm, of course, and the color applies with a doefoot and smells a lot like a lipstain.

They lasted awhile on me, too, as long as my lips didn’t decide to go all peely that day. :|