Stila Garden Bliss All Over Shimmer Powder

Stila Garden Bliss All Over Shimmer Powder

The Stila Garden Bliss All Over Shimmer Powder that I blogged about a few weeks ago has went live on Stila’s site.

The palette is inspired by fresh flowers and features a floral design. The powder acts as a complexion enhancer leaving a radiant, luminous flush on eyes, cheeks, or décolleté.

Each palette is unique, as the technology used to create the design individually fills each palette and etches the flowers on the powder.

Features of the powder:

• Enhances the complexion with fresh, radiant glow
  • Special soft focus complex hides skin imperfections
  • Micro-fine pigment and pearl adhere to the skin, lasting all day
  • All-over-glow powder can be used on the eyes, cheeks, face and décolleté

I probably won’t indulge but because I tend to over do it with powders like this but it’s so pretty I’m having a hard time resisting!

Available now at www.stilacosmetics.com

• 3/24/11 13:14 Jessica:

Muse, as adorable as this is, when I got it, looked at it, adored it’s cuteness, then I tried it out and realized something. I already have a lot if powders exactly like it, just different brands. So if you’re like me, a lover of all things shimmer you probably already have something just like it.

• 3/24/11 13:29 the Muse:

jessica def ;-D you just reaffirmed what I already knew ;D!

• 3/24/11 13:43 Jessica:

I was kind of bummed because I get so excited for new collections but yeah, it’s nothing us shimmer lovers don’t already have, and probably already have a lot of in all different shades.
          I’m probably dating myself here but it’s almost a perfect match of Maybelline 2000 New Year’s Nude shimmer compact.

• 3/24/11 14:07 the Muse:

I was thinking it would be too frosty which is why I avoided a purchase Jessica, but I agree, how many shimmer powders can we have? lol ;-D I don’t remember the New Year’s Nude Shimmer Compact tbh but you aren’t dating yourself ;-D!

• 3/24/11 14:17 Jessica:

Ugh! Don’t you hate it when something is labeled or marketed as Shimmer when it’s actually frosty? It’s the worst!
              I’m usually a drugstore snob but the 2000 collections were epic! Amazing! Then once the millennium hype was over, and we hit the new decade, it all went back to being drab and drab quality for the most part.

• 3/24/11 14:40 the Muse:

it’s not TOO too bad jessica. I really detest DS brands but lately they have improved considerably ;-D I’m trying to remember if I was ever into DS in 2000 but I think I was too much of a snob back than to consider any of it :-/ now you have me wishing for past ds stuff from the millennium lol! agreed, frost kills :-P

• 3/24/11 14:17 Susan:

Muse, you just had to post about this product again didnt you, lol! It makes me drool. I really dont need it but I would like to have it for my beauty bag so I can take it out and look at it from time to time ;)

• 3/24/11 14:18 the Muse:

ha susan sorry ;-D I do so like to tempt!

• 3/24/11 14:48 Jessica:

LOL! Frost kills!
      Yeah it’s sad because it was probably the first and last time ds quality has been that amazing. I went crazy with all brands that year! Chanel 2000, Guerlain 2000 was the stuff dreams are made of.

• 3/24/11 15:43 the Muse:

amen sister! It makes me look awful! I have the cream pearls from 2000 from Chanel or maybe it was 2001, it was one of first really big wig purchases. I can’t say I remember Guerlain 2000, I was a broke college student at the time haha!

• 3/24/11 15:49 Jessica:

Omg the cream pearls! I wish I still had those! I too was a broke college student at the time, waited tables and did bridal makeup to support my addiction. Guerlain 2000 was a shimmer lover’s dream. One thing I forgot to add earlier about ds quality that annoys me is, the real gems I find tend to be seasonal/limited edition items. Things like Revlon’s Crystal Calm highlighter is probably one of the best I’ve ever found.

• 3/24/11 16:15 the Muse:

I still have them, beauty vault ;-D!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t remember Guerlain’s collection at all back than, I was still on my mid-range phase I imagine at the time. One of my first purchases back than in the high end world was the cream pearls and Dior’s highlighter palettes, the HIGHLY shimmery ones ;-D I agree, the LE stuff is always good and goes away rather quickly or proves difficult to find. I started this blog as a complete high end snob but when reader’s started asking for reviews on this and that I started exploring DS and was surprised that some things actually are GOOD ;-D Milani for example! ;-D!!!!!!!!!

• 3/24/11 16:16 the Muse:

PS I’m having such a delightful time talking to you today :)

• 3/24/11 16:22 Jessica:

My cream pearls were in luggage that went missing. Oh! The Dior highlighter palettes! I wish they’d do things like that again.
          You’re always a pleasure Muse! It sounds like we have similar beauty vaults.

• 3/29/11 16:46 the Muse:

oh no jessica that’s awful :( I wish they do too, wth happened to the fun stuff? everything is so serious lately ;-D ha! let’s go through each others vaults ;D!

• 3/29/11 18:23 Jessica:

We should Muse! I keep pondering a blog just so I can keep track of my collection.
              We’d have fun with each other’s vaults.

• 3/30/11 9:16 the Muse:

do it jessica ;-D it’s good fun and a great way to keep track of the stash plus we can have a virtual tour of the vault ;D!

• 3/24/11 16:41 Eli:

I’m kinda fed up with highlighters… They are almost the same to me. This one might be a good pick simply because of the flowers on it :)

• 3/26/11 1:56 Laura:

When can we actually get this stila collection at Ulta or Sephora?? I want to touch it first

• 3/28/11 12:27 the Muse:

it’s not yet available anywhere else other than Stila’s website and HSN at the moment laura.