Time for the Body Shop’s Spring Makeup Collection 2011!
I always look forward to the Body Shop’s Makeup offerings, how about you? They normally have very fun releases and quite good shade selections as well plus the cute packaging slays me.
Let’s see what Spring has in store for us!
This year the collection’s packaging was designed by the London College of fashion and includes various shadow palettes, a cheek tint, and accessories.
- The Body Shop Tailored Cheek Tint $15.50
A clear gel that magically transforms on the skin into a pink blush suited to your skin tone.
- The Body Shop Hi-Shine Lip Treatment $10
A lipgloss with an integrated brush for kissable lips!
- Pink Cream
- Juicy Peach
- The Body Shop Illuminating Face Base $14 (Apricot Glow)
Add a warm glow to your complexion with an illuminating base with Community Trade ingredients.
- The Body Shop Collection for Eyes Boho Beauty $24
A collection of four matte shades in warm browns and apricot.
- The Body Shop Collection for Eyes A La Mode $24
Three pearlescent shades in silver, white and pink, and a matte black for lining!
- The Body Shop Collection Spring Makeup Trend 2011 Makeup Bag ($12) and Brush Purse ($8)
- The Body Shop Collection Spring Makeup Trend 2011 Nail File and Buffer $3
The collection is available online at www.thebodyshop-usa.com and should be arriving in store (if it isn’t already) soon. I haven’t seen it at my store as of yet but my eyes are peeled.
The A La Mode Palette reminds me of the new Spring Tokidoki Quad, dontcha think?
What are you loving (or not) about The Body Shop’s Spring Makeup Collection 2011?