The Large Pore Battle: Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum

Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum 2011

Dullness, dryness, easily tanned…

I have my issues but thankfully larger pores aren’t it!

Clinique takes up swords and battles your pore woes with their new Pore Refining Solutions!

Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector $18
Allows pores to appear 50% smaller with a natural looking matte finish an an eight hour wear time. Available in two shades including Invisible Bright for subtle brightening.

Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfector Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum 1

Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum $39.50
A pore resurfacing complex that clears out debris and flaky areas so pores get back into shape quickly. Within two weeks pores a guaranteed to look smaller.

So what do you think?

Smaller pores is a big promise eh?

Do you think Clinique has your back?

Available now at your local Clinique counter or online at www.clinique.com

• 3/31/11 12:33 Irene:

I think clinique has hit and miss items… when it’s a hit, it’s amazing (chubby sticks, the spot corrector actually works) I hope this gets good reviews… I could use some help in this department

• 3/31/11 13:04 the Muse:

I’ve been using the spot corrector irene but so far haven’t seen much yet, how’s it been working for you? and chubby sticks=AMAZINGZZZZZ!

• 3/31/11 14:18 Irene:

for me it was about 6 weeks.. how far into it are you?

• 3/31/11 14:32 the Muse:

’bout three weeks now. trying to lighten up one dark spot on the side of face by my ear but also hoping for overall brighter skin ;-D

• 3/31/11 22:03 Cara:

I’m using the spot corrector as well! I’m 2 weeks in…hope its working! Do keep me posted on how its going.

• 3/31/11 14:00 dangster:

Oh I NEED this stuff! I have mostly good skin, but my pores keep plaguing me :(

• 3/31/11 14:04 the Muse:

hey dangster long time no speak *waves*

• 3/31/11 14:01 Flower_Puppy:

The old Instant Perfector is my HG primer – it’s the only thing that soaks up my oil in NYC summers. The new formula is smoother and silkier, and doesn’t ball up as much. The packaging is also better – it now has a narrow little nozzle tip. I’m curious to see how the “bright” color looks on my skin.

• 3/31/11 14:05 the Muse:

I haven’t tried it flower but if it mattifies I’m on it for Summer as my skin tends to get oily in the warmer weather ;D

• 3/31/11 14:44 Maggie:

I would love to know the ingredients in the serum and primer, specifically whether they contain silicone. I heard somewhere that the serum contained salicylic acid, which would be nice, but want to know the concentration. I stopped by my local counter yesterday, and they told me that they won’t get it until May. (Maybe this is because I live in a small town in the Midwest.) Anyone out there with the info? Thanks!

• 3/31/11 19:02 GreenTea:

Perfect timing! I’ve been looking for a pore-minimizing product for a while and I’m glad this came up since Clinique is having their bonus time again at Macy’s!

Thanks for the post, Muse!

• 4/1/11 9:41 the Muse:

my pleasure greentea ;-D bonus is nice btw!

• 4/1/11 0:19 Sorchathorn:

Hmm, to try? Or not to try?

Will my nose break out….?

• 4/1/11 2:43 shusheshe:

I’ve been looking for a new serum for my large pores after I use up Estee Lauder serum. This new Clinique one looks like a good one to try~

• 4/1/11 2:52 neutralgirl:

I was at the Clinique counter the other day and the back story is that I had been trying the new bare escentuals skincare line and my skin was slightly reacting to it around my nose. Well, I wanted to purchase something from Clinique to get the little gift of the moisture surge lotion. This lady was trying to show me things and then she says to me “I can see u have really big pores, maybe u should look at cleansers.” Now, her intentions may have been good but just cuz ur in a friggin labcoat doesn’t make u a specialist. So now I have a pore complex and am looking at pore products lately. Maybe I will try the serum, but I won’t buy it when she’s there. LOL

• 4/1/11 9:37 the Muse:

awww neutralgirl LOL..not laughing at your pores but your story is funny ;-D haha! those labcoats crack me up for some reason ;D!

• 4/1/11 5:38 Elizabeth Goh:

Is this a new line? I have their pore minimizer refining lotion and I really like it, it gives me a nice matte base and diminishes my pores. It’s not something that lasts, though, if you stop putting it on everything goes back to the way it was. If this is a new formula I’ll definitely be interested to try it out. :)

• 4/1/11 9:36 the Muse:

it is indeed elizabeth :)

• 4/5/11 9:38 yuki:

Cool! I’m a huge fan of Clinique ^^ I’ve just started using their Pore minimizer refining serum… It’s quite expensive but it lasts over a year!! I only use it on my nose and the area right beside my nose… I HAVE LIKE HUGE CRATER PORES on my nose… I’m still on my first bottle… My pores look smaller but I just can’t help picking the blackheads!! Bad habit, I know… The blackheads are smaller and shorter! hahaha… Their not as black as they used to be too…

Darn… I just bought a new bottle and they came out with a new pore minimising product…

• 4/14/11 14:57 Su:

I got a sample of the serum from Sephora and I love it. I’m considering getting the full size, but wondering how long it will last. If it does not last long, it is too expensive for me.

• 2/6/12 17:08 pimples:

i was at the clinique counter for eye liner .. which they painfully discontinued.. :( .. n the lady asks if i wanted a foundation color match. i said “no thanks i dont like wearing foundations” n she replies “well it is true the make up is only as good as the skin beneath it.” .. hmm what was that supposed to mean?? Lol