Sephora Coupon Code

Wakey, wakey eggs and bakey!

Save 15% off your total order at Sephora starting today through April 21st. Use code CHICWEEK to get the discount! If this code doesn’t work for you try using BICHIC for non VIB members.

Click below to start shopping!

Happy Haulin’ and please come back and tell me whatcha get, I’m making my list now!

Disclaimer: The image and link above are part of an affiliate program which entitles me to a small commission off your purchase. You don’t have to use the link but big thanks if you do!

• 4/14/11 10:51 Courtney:

I just put my order in today. I ordered MUFE HD foundation (tried it this weekend at Sephora and really liked it. I tried the Mat Velvet before though and hated it. weird), Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in electric, Tarte’s eyelash curler/mascara duo (my shu is shot and the girl at sephora swears by this one so i figured for $15 and a mascara I’d give it a whirl), MUFE HD microperfecting primer (green), a free mini UD primer potion in greed with 100 beauty points (i have over 900 and never like the 500 point rewards), and i also chose as my samples the brazilian peel (ive tried it once before and really liked it though i cant say it made a huge difference it did make my skin softer), jennifer aniston’s fragrance, and the DKNY fragrance sample. I’m excited!

• 4/14/11 10:59 the Muse:

yay Courtney NICE hauling ;D i got two of the new too faced blushes, the tokidoki beach palette, the it girl palette from stila, the new kat von d palette, the clickr eye cream, and a few other odds and ends ;D!

• 4/14/11 11:40 Laci:

I did my online order as soon as I got up this morning. LOL I got the Kat Von D Saint Angeles rollerball, Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Bedaub and the LORAC Mini Liner set.

I’m planning to go to my store during the sale — I may brave the VIB event tonight. LOL I still want to get perfrume. I’m thinking Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau Fresh. :D

• 4/14/11 11:56 the Muse:

SWEET hauling! Was disappointed that Angeles was rollerball only grr!

• 4/14/11 11:49 Peggy:

Too bad I’m not a VIB, can’t use the coupon code =( but have a happy shopping

• 4/14/11 11:51 the Muse:

peggy chicweek should work for everyone if not try or BICHIC for BI members.

• 4/14/11 12:29 Laci:

Peggy, CHICWEEK will work for BIs starting tomorrow. :)

• 4/14/11 13:13 Cj:

Hey Muse :) I was so excited when I heard about this! I ordered the new gold professional ghd, dermadoctor kp duty body scrub, a couple opi nail polishes, and a few other small things ;D

• 4/14/11 13:25 the Muse:

yay ;-D nice list cj! lmk how the kp scrub turns out, I love dermadoctor ;D but haven’t tried that scrub ;D!

• 4/14/11 13:30 Cj:

Will do! :)

• 4/14/11 13:32 the Muse:

;D!

• 5/13/11 15:21 Cj:

Eep I totally forgot to tell you if I liked this! Well I don’t… I love it! It’s actually made for chicken skin or something like that but I got it because it has like a dual formula, physical and chemical exfoliating! It works amazing and you get this humongous tub that’s literally filled to the tippy top lol

• 4/15/11 15:18 Lisa:

Yay!!!!! I’ve been holding onto my Sephora G/C since my birthday in October! I am in desperate need of foundation and loose powder. So I think I’m gonna get MUFE HD foundation and powder…And perhaps some eyeshadow from Nars or a palette if any strike me. Though, with budget restrictions…I might have to just get what I want. Sad day. But yay for 15% off!

• 4/17/11 1:00 Abby:

I just hauled a UD 24/7 eyeliner in Gunmetal, the small version of MUFE’s microfinish powder, Bobbi Brown foundation in Natural Finish and Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in in Graphite Shimmer (HG for me– this is my third or fourth repurchase)

• 4/17/11 2:48 kharanya:

How did the event go ladies? As always, they’re on my raid nights, so didn’t go (on the plus side, Muse, I killed Nefarian -you’re totally missing out girl). I’m still deciding if I want to splurge or not, since I am itching for the next Tarte & UD F&F sales.

• 4/18/11 11:47 the Muse:

I didn’t go kharanya ;-D ordered online from work ha! but not during a raid night ;-D! lol! UD hasn’t had one in ages!

• 4/17/11 23:58 hayan:

Thanks for the heads up! I just received my email and have already abused the coupon several times! I was surprised when the lady at the counter handed back my coupon. Apparently the coupon can be used more than once up until the 21st. Saaah-weeet~!

• 4/18/11 10:28 the Muse:

it sure can hayan glad you took advantage chica ;-D enjoy your hauls!