Beauty on a Budget: EOS Strawberry Sorbet and Passion Fruit Spheres Limited Edition Twin Pack

EOS Strawberry Sorbet and Passion Fruit Spheres Limited Edition Twin Pack 1

Who’s an EOS Lip Balm fan?

I am, I am! I love them!

They remind me of one of my favorite releases from Lancome, The Mystery Game. Remember that one? The collection featured one of Lancome’s best products ever, one I miss very dearly, Baume Baiser! This was a marshmallow flavored lip sphere that hydrated lips beautifully. I used mine all up and I yearn for Lancome to bring it back le sigh.

EOS Lip Balms are created in the same shape plus compared to Lancome’s Baume Baiser they are heaps cheaper.

For Spring, EOS has two new limited edition flavors to indulge in, packaged together at a low price.

Take a look!

EOS Strawberry Sorbet and Passion Fruit Spheres Limited Edition Twin Pack 2

EOS Strawberry Sorbet and Passion Fruit Spheres Limited Edition Twin Pack 3

This set is $5 and features full size EOS Lip Spheres in Strawberry Sorbet and Passion Fruit.

The set is available now at www.Target.com

I haven’t seen them yet in store but I’m hunting and pecking around and hoping to locate the set soon!

Are you an EOS fan?

• 4/18/11 12:02 Courtney:

OMG! I LOVE EOS lip balm! I seriously included one in almost every Christmas gift I gave last year. My friends thought i was nuts but now they’re addicted too! I can’t wait to try the new flavors!

• 4/18/11 12:15 the Muse:

Courtney ;-D they are brilliant! funny as I included some in my sister’s Easter basket hehe!

• 4/18/11 12:21 Christie R:

I bought some EOS lip balm sets for Christmas gifts. Had to go to 4 Walgreens stores to find them. Didn’t get any for me but this time I will for sure! :)

• 4/18/11 12:23 the Muse:

Christie you NEED ‘em ;-D

• 4/18/11 12:45 Christina:

I adore adore EOS lipbalm but my only quibble is that as far as I can tell, only the lemondrop flavor has SPF! :( They should put it in all of them, I’ll never switch lip balms again!

• 4/18/11 12:49 the Muse:

for some odd reason Christina I never worry about SPF in my lip balm ;-D!

• 4/18/11 20:45 mar:

I agree about the spf! When I use the eos, I feel compelled to layer an spf-ed product over it and then it isn’t as yummy.

• 4/18/11 13:23 Maria:

I actually just got my first EOS on Friday and I love it! I’ll be looking for this set at my Target. I hope they get it in. I don’t get to regular drug stores much.

• 4/18/11 13:25 the Muse:

hey maria ;-D brilliant ;D! I was hunting around target on Thursday but didn’t see them yet ;D!

• 4/18/11 15:17 Mina:

I absolutely love EOS!!! I can actually finish a whole sphere in 3-4 months average. I even keep 1-2 spheres on stock. These new flavors are interesting. I hope I find them. ;)

• 4/18/11 16:10 Kim:

does someone know where I can found EOS balm in Canada, near Montreal?

• 4/18/11 21:02 Kate:

Shoppers Drug Mart carries them here :)

• 4/18/11 17:29 Lindsay:

I tried EOS and it dried out my lips so badly. I wish it worked for me :(

• 4/18/11 18:03 Brittany:

Do you know I actually finished one of these! Haha it looks like they last for infinity but no, they actually do have an end- granted I put it on 24/7 :) these new ones look super cute and yummy like sherbet!

• 4/18/11 21:14 MJ:

I love eos lip balms! I can’t wait to buy this when it comes out.
    Is this only available in Target? I don’t think my local Target carries eos lip balms…

• 4/19/11 9:34 the Muse:

believe all over MJ not just exclusive to target but target was the first place I seen ‘em :D!

• 4/18/11 22:44 Lorena:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE EOS lipbalms! I’ve got one at my desk, one in every purse, and two in my makeup drawer. Sprinkle a little sugar on the sphere and you’ve got yourself an amazing exfoilator. I MUST have these!

• 4/19/11 9:33 the Muse:

lorena what a fab little idea about the sugar!

• 4/18/11 23:18 Nikkia (Silver Lips):

i need this set! passion fruit lip balm sounds so yummy

• 4/19/11 0:16 Melissa:

I dont get it why are they soooo popular? I think i might try em just to see what the hype is about. The containers are pretty and 2 for $5 is cheaper than burts bees which is my favorite balm of the day.

• 4/19/11 1:01 addie:

i can’t wait to pick them up. do you know if they could be bought at target?

• 4/19/11 9:03 the Muse:

hi addie all the details are in the post hun. I included link, price, etc….hope this helps!?

• 4/19/11 10:13 Nhung:

My brother in law is going to the US in a few weeks. Must add this to shopping list! Will these be available at Wallmart as well? Could you tell which kind of stores besides Target would have these? Makes it easier for the bro to find it :D

• 4/19/11 10:19 the Muse:

Hi Nhung I don’t shop at walmart :-/ outside of picking up Hard Candy there so not sure if these are available there so far only seen them online at Target haven’t even seen them in store at Target yet. If I find out any more shops carrying them promise to update :)

• 4/19/11 16:57 Beverly:

I scoured Target today, even braving the insane easter explosion aisles but alas, no such luck. The Target I go to usually has EOS in the chapstick area but even that was wiped out. Oh well, I will still keep my eye out. If you ever see their shaving lotion it is also amazing and is also at Target!

• 4/20/11 10:15 the Muse:

same here Beverly but no lucky :-/

• 4/19/11 19:32 butterdaisy:

Love them. I have Lemon Drop and Honey Dew. The Honey Dew is almost gone. Just got the Lemon Drop. Like previous posters have said I’m amazed when I actually finish a balm since I usually throw them out for being yucky or drying my lips. Really want to get my hands on this set!! :-) Muse have you seen the lotions in-store? I can’t wait to try those either.

• 4/20/11 10:13 the Muse:

not yet butterdaisy, wanting to try those lotions ;-D I was kinda wishing and hoping the lotions would be as sweet smelling as the balms ;-D but nope didn’t see ‘em in store yet :-/

• 4/20/11 1:23 Cara:

LOVE THESE! So perfect for Easter.. they literally look like Easter eggs! So awesome!

• 4/20/11 20:02 Maria:

So I’m starting to feel like this is a real Easter egg hunt, lol. I hit up Wal-Mart and Walgreens today and they both had the regular balms but not the duo. But Wal-Mart DID have both of the hand lotions so I was able to pick those up at least.

• 4/21/11 9:49 the Muse:

awww maria don’t feel bad I wasn’t able to locate them either, might have to indulge online :-/

• 4/21/11 11:06 Maria:

I just checked Rite-Aid this morning too and they don’t have it either. :( Maybe it’s not technically out yet? Target.com says it will ship in 2-4 weeks. It just seems silly to not have it in stores now since it’s so Easter basket friendly.

• 4/21/11 16:18 the Muse:

maria I find that target always has that 2-4 week thing going on :-/

• 4/21/11 15:07 LollySue:

My Target never has eos lip balm in the store, so I usually have to score Walgreen’s to find them. I hate Walmart, so I only go there if I want to purchase Hard Candy products, and they only seem to have the eos lip balms at the areas around the registers, and not in the pharmacy/beauty aisle with other lip products.
    Oh, no! I used the link above to go to the Target website and noticed that the page for this set says “Arriving soon! Order now for shipment in 2 to 4 weeks”.

• 4/21/11 16:15 the Muse:

same here lolly. only go for the HC b/c walmart is the blah! :-/ they always have that 2 to 4 week thing in place but it ships sooner or at least in my experience ;D!

• 4/22/11 16:21 Maria:

Success! My awesome husband just came back from running errands and surprised me with this set. He found it at Walgreens and apparently that’s the only place people online are finding it in-store. :)

• 4/26/11 10:23 the Muse:

brilliant Maria ;D!

• 4/24/11 15:33 Margaret:

I am so, so, so, so LATE to this party, but THANK YOU for turning me on to these! I had to stop by Rite-Aid last night to pick up milk, and I searched high and low for these, finally found the ONE they had left and snatched that sucker up! It was the lemon one (with SPF, yay!) and I totally love it!

:-D

<3 <3 <3

• 4/25/11 11:00 the Muse:

that’s brilliant Margaret ;-D Glad you are enjoying these!

• 6/10/11 20:00 wanetta Ceterski:

i’d purchase a strawberry and use it acouple of times before my grand daughter took it, (she only 6 years). She loves it and so would I

• 8/10/11 2:15 ann:

do they still carry those???

• 11/25/11 19:28 Gianna:

I ♥ these things! I found the site that has the twin pack! Everyone, here’s the link: http://store.evolutionofsmooth.com/ The strawberry sorbet and passion fruit pack is in the first row! :) I ordered ‘em immediately! Glad I could help you guys find this!

• 4/2/12 22:46 Jeannie Burgo:

This definitely looks good enough to gift yourself or someone else with!

• 4/2/12 23:23 Debbie Burgo:

This is so perfect for Easter that it’s not even funny! Thank you…

• 4/16/12 16:37 turtle:

i can’t find any :(

• 4/16/12 16:38 turtle:

every store i go to doesn’t have it what should i do? :(

• 3/4/13 20:44 irelandwuvsu:

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE eos lip balm!! I have the Summer fruit one! I got it from Walgreens the, places that are known to get them from are cvs, target,.And walgreens the aisle i found mine in was the medicine aisle with the other lip balm And medicine. ;))))