Because I Think Donut and Cupcake Lipgloss Should Be Essential To Your Beauty Diet

Cupcake Donut Lipgloss

Cuppycakes, evil little bastards.

Totally addicted to ‘em!

Donuts? Not as addicted to ‘em as cupcakes. I think I’m burned out with donuts. My father came to America when he was 21 or 22, started his own bakery, married my mum, had kids, and proceeded to ply us with carbs most our life. Thanks dad, heart you man. So perhaps I’m on donut burn out mode since they were a big part of my youth.

I do believe that donuts and cupcakes should be a part of the food group but of course, the Surgeon General would NOT agree that’s why Donut and Cupcake Lipgloss should be essential to your beauty diet, calorie and fat free you see!

Jump!

• Coconut Dream
  • Raspberry Fluff
  • Cherry Feast
  • Violet Fancy
  • Lemon Twister

Cupcake Lipgloss

These cute little picks are available from www.hottopic.com

• 4/14/11 16:06 Irene:

WANT!

• 4/14/11 18:17 Sara:

NEED!

• 4/14/11 21:04 Bridgette:

I have a cute ice cream one! I don’t know the brand or the store or anything, since the lipgloss was a gift. Nonetheless, I doubt I could stop at just ONE little lippie treat. ;)

• 4/15/11 0:10 Cara:

NEED IT. WANT IT. so cute!

• 4/15/11 9:03 Mary the Muse Militant:

You are a baker girl ! Lucky you.
    When I was little I always wanted to have a chocolate factory or failing that, a bakery.
    My aunt had a bakery and we used to wait and wait until we were offered a cake !!
    It was pure heaven. The smell of cakes and bread was divine.
    Back then no-one bought cakes much, especially hand-made bakery ones. They were are real treat.
    I’ve never bothered with donuts until Krispy Kreme came to England around 10 years ago.
    Another great American treasure !!
    American food is delicious.
    Those lipglosses are so cute.

• 4/15/11 9:18 the Muse:

a baker’s daughter mary but not an actual baker ;-D I can’t cook to save my life ;-D plus my dad is long since retired from being a baker ;-D but it was a big part of my youth ;) I totally know the feeling, the smell of bread is so comforting and delicious haha ;-D carbs! w00t!!!!!!!!!!!