Because Snake Serum is Good For Your Facial Expressions

Snake

Although a form of Chinese medicine you probably think Snake Oil as a bit of a gimmick, automatically thinking of that age old expression about the Snake Oil Salesman aka a seller of questionable products that don’t really work.

In this case Rodial takes the place of that age old snake oil salesman and tries to sell us…snake venom.

Jump!

Rodial Glamoxy Snake Serum Pen and Rodial Glamoxy Snake Mask are two brand products from the brand that are heralded as “Botox in a Bottle”. The viper inspired serum mimics the effects of a Temple Viper’s (aka really scary ass snake) potent venom to instantly lift your face, freeze muscles (aka Madonna’s frozen evil smirk), and plump fine lines and wrinkles.

Rodial Glamoxy Snake Serum

The Glamoxy Snake Mask is an innovative black peel-off formula that visibly improves skin radiance and texture while the pen instantly plumps and smooths the appearances of deep set lines and wrinkles.

Does it work? For $159 you can see for yourself!

They had me scared when they said “freeze” muscles…do not want the scary permanent arched brow smile look.

What do you think?

• 4/19/11 19:43 Rhapsode:

To be honest, I’m scared out of my mind 0_0

• 4/20/11 10:11 the Muse:

lol rhapsode there there now :)

• 4/19/11 21:48 Gen:

As long as they don’t hurt snakes, im fine with it.

• 4/19/11 21:52 the Muse:

hi gen it’s not actually snake venom used hun.

• 4/19/11 23:21 Melissa:

Why do I find a lot of things by this brand to just sound creepy? I think PTR has a similar product but a lot less creepy sounding LOL

• 4/20/11 12:53 Sara:

You know…I’m slightly intrigued. I wasn’t before, but as the years creep up and my fine lines grow a little more….noticeable….I’m willing to start trying some things that I wouldn’t have normally. Must.stop.time.in.tracks. :p

I’ve seen temple vipers up close (in personal collections) and they’re sooo pretty. Almost comic book-like in their colors and look. I won’t use anything made out of animals (to the best of my abilities, sometimes companies sneak them in. like emu oil under a different name), but “inspired-by” is ok.

• 4/20/11 13:14 the Muse:

sara I feel the same way ;-D I’ll try anything once!