Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

You know it’s Summer when the TMs (tinted moisturizers) start popping up!

Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer has an SPF 15 and acts as a moisturizer, sun screen, and lightweight foundation all in one.

The emollient formula has skin conditioning jojoba oil so it glides on leaving a flawless finish.

Available in nine shades for $40.

It’ll be apart of my Summer arsenal for sure!

• 4/20/11 7:54 JenJ:

I”m tempted to try it. I’ve been using Laura Mercier’s which I looooove! Slightly hesitant because on BB’s website it said that it’s not recommended for oily skin. But I’ve talked to a few people who are oily who use it and haven’t had any issues. I’ll probably give it a go one I use up LM’s.

• 4/20/11 17:02 Rona:

15 is really low for summer *sigh*

• 4/21/11 19:51 Lillie:

I’ve been auditioning TM’s for weeks, including LM, and this one won for me. I’ve played the half-face game and everything! I was told that an oil-free version is on its way, for those who need it. Not me – just the opposite!

• 4/22/11 7:36 Mary the Muse Militant:

Would love to hear your views on this when you get it.
    i’ll be waiting patiently :)

• 4/26/11 10:25 the Muse:

def Mary :D!

• 4/28/11 0:11 Brooke:

lolz this is off topic but is any1 else thinkin of bobby brown the singer right now?? if he had a makeup line i wonder how much it’d cost..more affordable than this maybe???? nah, prob not..but 40 bucks is a lot 4 a bottle of face makeup 4 shizzzz..i like hard candy tinted moisturizer it rox n is a lottt less bucks than this 1!!!!!! i also wanna get my handz on the wet n wild 1..haven’t bot it yet but wanna..luks way cool! :]

• 5/14/11 12:08 Maisie Lau:

Hi there… Just to let you know that Bobbi Brown Malaysia has just launched the BB cream here and it is just super fabulous. I know it is not available in US and Europe and some parts of Asia (especially Korea). The BB cream is sheer, smooth and comes with SPF 35 (yay). Love it so much and it is pity that this fab product is not available in US and Europe. And I also just got the Bare to Bold eyeshadow palette. Sexy. Can’t wait to rock it.

By the way, so loving your blog. Keep up the good job!

• 5/20/11 14:35 the Muse:

hey maise sorry for the delayed reply I can’t wait to try it ;-D! It seems lovely!!!!!!!!! ;-D I LOVE that palette! Enjoy your goodies girl jealous of the BB ;-C I am getting one soon! Aw thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!