C.O. Bigelow Organics Moisturizing Lip Shines for Spring 2011

C.O. Bigelow Organics Moisturizing Lip Shines for Spring 2011 Ani

Dude, what was that about not needing new ligplosses? Let’s take that shiz off the table. Let’s just say, to hell with it, we need more lipgloss.

Right?

C.O. Bigelow’s Lip Shines are made up of 92% organic ingredients and natural fruit extracts so you can feel good about these delicious little lip treats!

C.O. Bigelow Organics Moisturizing Lip Shine Strawberries & Cream

C.O. Bigelow Organics Moisturizing Lip Shines for Spring 2011 1

C.O. Bigelow Organics Moisturizing Lip Shine Golden Peach

C.O. Bigelow Organics Moisturizing Lip Shines for Spring 2011 3

C.O. Bigelow Organics Moisturizing Lip Shine Ripe Blackberry

C.O. Bigelow Organics Moisturizing Lip Shines for Spring 2011 2

Yes please on Golden Peach thanks so much!

Available now from Bath and Body Works for $7.50 Each (or buy two, get one free).

• 4/6/11 17:47 Ashley:

After working at BBW for 2 months, I fell out of love with the C.O. Bigelow and Liplicious lipglosses. They are a nightmare to remove off of glass tables and hardwood floors! But these new flavors sound so yummy.. Must resist! :(

• 4/6/11 19:13 Nora:

I actually went to check these out yesterday. I specifically wanted to try the peach gloss. I was completely surprised, as a CO Bigelow fan, that it was terrible! All I tasted and smelled was a wax-like scent. Nor did it feel as hydrating as their regular lip tint glosses. I quickly gave up.

• 4/7/11 0:24 Cara:

yay certified lip gloss fiend here! GUILTY! :D love that these are all organic as well…

btw, do you exfoliate your lips Muse? I find mine are always dry

• 4/7/11 12:01 the Muse:

I normally use the lush sugar scrubs to exfoliate ;) cara!

• 4/7/11 1:35 auroragyps:

I need more lip gloss like I need a hole in my head, but I still have yet to try the ones at B&BW. Next time I’m at the mall & they’re on sale, I’ll have to pick up a couple.

Oh, and I totally agree with you on the Golden Peach. If the gloss shade is even close to the tube shade.. want now!

• 4/7/11 12:00 the Muse:

agreed auro, I really am digging peaches at the moment ;D!

• 4/7/11 2:12 kharanya:

Ohh are these tinted like the ones from Korres? If so, me likey if its cheaper.

• 4/7/11 11:13 the Muse:

haven’t tried kharanya so not sure yet ;D

• 10/31/11 19:49 aMYsnyc:

I have normal-to-dry skin at any time of the year, in the night or in the morning and even under make-up. I use Made from Earth’s Vitamin Enhanced Face Firming Serum. Its organic. It smells great too.

In fact the delightful-but-not-overpowering scent is what attracted me to the Made from Earth product line in the first place, in addition of course to it being organic and paraben-free. This product has been reigning on the top of my list of facial moisturizers for a while now.