Hello Kitty for Sephora Memoirs Of A Kitty Collection

cats

If Hello Kitty wrote her memoir what would she include in it? Tales of happiness, cheer, and laughter? Perhaps the drama and gossip of being the top cat around town or maybe the jealousy of an aging cat who was once all the rage but is now a sad, washed up version of her glamorous self as the next generation of popular kitties take the stage?

Whatever the story may be it would be exciting right?

Share what your Hello Kitty Memoir would be like….!

And jump ahead to experience the new Hello Kitty Memoirs of a Kitty Collection from Sephora.

Jump!

Looks like Hello Kitty gets to celebrate her memoirs in style with a new three collection available exclusively at Sephora. The collection features a new color palette plus accessories with a sakura design that’s too sweet not to love!

Hello Kitty Memoirs Of A Kitty Notebook $14
A hardbound notebook with a fabric cover featuring a Hello Kitty cherry blossom print.

Hello Kitty for Sephora Memoirs Of A Kitty Collection 4

Hello Kitty Say Hello Palette Memoirs Of A Kitty $35
A two tiered palette featuring four shadows and two blushes!

Eyeshadow Shades Included:

• Pearlized Pinky Beige
  • Pearlized Tan 0.07 oz eyeshadow
  • Pearlized Honey 0.07 oz eyeshadow
  • Sparkling Brown 0.07 oz eyeshadow

Blush Shades Included:

• Peach
  • Rose

Hello Kitty for Sephora Memoirs Of A Kitty Collection 2

Hello Kitty for Sephora Memoirs Of A Kitty Collection 3

Hello Kitty Memoirs Of A Kitty Cosmetic Bag $28
A medium-sized cosmetic bag with a fabric cover featuring the Hello Kitty cherry blossom print.

Hello Kitty for Sephora Memoirs Of A Kitty Collection 1

I ordered all three pieces, hey 15% off at Sephora today had me!

I was a little disappointed with the palette I tried out from the line recently but I’m hopeful this new palette will prove nicer particularly because it included a nice range of nude shades.

What do you think of the collection?

Do share!

Available at www.Sephora.com

• 4/14/11 10:53 Courtney:

Super cute!

• 4/14/11 11:44 Odbery:

The sakura print is so pretty O.O Now I really want all of this, even though it don’t need any of it XD

• 4/14/11 12:14 Jennifer:

Please do a review of the palette, that looks adorable!!

• 4/14/11 12:17 the Muse:

absolutely Jennifer ;-D

• 4/14/11 12:38 jenna:

the bow charm on the makeup bag is killing me. i need itttt!!!

• 4/14/11 13:58 Felicia:

This makes me want to get back into Hello Kitty again! SO pricey though!

• 4/14/11 15:22 kiwikiwidragon:

I can remember growing up, Hello Kitty was so expensive, all I could get were the little sticker books that were a dollar a piece. We are talking ’82-’83. As I got older and got my own money, it was all I could do to control myself. They used to have kiosks in the major department stores. On one trip to the Florida Mall, I found the Sanrio store, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Granted I was in my late teens by this time. Sadly the store closed before I could make a return trip years later. The saving grace is that they have a large sanrio section at Epcot in the World Showcase, so I get my fix at least once a year, albeit outrageous prices.

• 4/14/11 21:15 Phyrra:

It looks so cute!

• 4/14/11 22:25 Quinctia:

Thank goodness I just bought a train case, or I would’ve ended up getting that makeup bag and would still not have a sensible storage solution for my makeup. XD

It’s a shame the palette isn’t my comonly worn colors, or I’d probably pick that up.

Oh well, I’ll just have to console myself with my HK purse, wallet, steering wheel cover, etc, etc.

• 4/15/11 11:56 the Muse:

ha quinctia ;-D I have so many makeup bags it’s silly stupid!

• 4/15/11 13:46 Kate:

I was just debating on making a Sephora order and that Hello Kitty notebook cinched it. I don’t need another journal, but who can resist one that cute?

• 4/15/11 13:59 the Muse:

what is with stationary and notebooks kate? it’s almost as addicting as beauty ;D!

• 4/15/11 14:52 Kate:

I know! I’m almost dreading a vacation I’m taking here soon because I’ll be able to go into an actual Sephora store and a Barnes and noble. I can see dropping serious cash on beauty products, manga, and journals.

I don’t need to eat, right?

• 4/15/11 14:59 the Muse:

LOL kate! where are you from that you have no Sephora or B&N?! I just did major damage at Midtown Comics last night, ugh manga, bad bad hobby!

• 4/15/11 17:43 Kate:

I live in Juneau Alaska, so I have to travel to Seattle to hit both Sephora and B&N. Both companies have good shipping policies so as long as I have patience I can still buy things, but I miss the thrill of buying something and then immediately being able to play with it. lol

• 5/13/11 15:00 the Muse:

kate I admire you! Alaska must be amazing but I def am an instant gratification kinda girl so heading to B&N to get my fix on mags or books or whatever is a pleasure I take for granted particularly since we have any number of B&N stores around here!

• 4/15/11 23:17 Stellar:

Packaging is to die for!

• 4/27/11 19:47 Maria:

Hi there, I was wondering how much can you really fit in that cute cosmetic bag?

• 4/28/11 0:03 Anna Wang:

That palette is so tempting, I love that it’s got such neutral wearable shades. Can’t wait for your review! =D

• 5/2/11 11:12 the Muse:

hey anna isn’t it cute? ;-D!