It Girl Eye Shadow Palette #2

It Girl Eye Shadow Palette 2

Stila does IT again with their new It Girl Eye Shadow Palette take 2!

It Girl Eye Shadow Palette #2 gets a hiked up price of $14 (#1 was only $10) and looks quite similar to the prior release and yes, there’s Kitten, again….

Shades Include:

• Eve (matte tawny nude)
  • Americano (brown with gold flecks)
  • Kitten (shimmering nude pink)

*raises hand*

I’ll haul it.

But I’ll be the first one to admit I dislike the the $4 jack up plus I really don’t need more Kitten….jeepers!

Available exclusively at www.Sephora.com for a limited time

• 4/13/11 16:04 Alex:

Like really?!?! Kitten again! Does Stila think this mega-repromote thing is funny? I won’t be getting this based solely on the fact that Kitten is included yet again.

• 4/13/11 16:15 the Muse:

lol alex! tell ’bout it girl!

• 4/13/11 19:16 Davina:

Boooring! If they were going to raise the price they could have at least more inspiring colors. Everyone’s got browns in their stash.

• 4/13/11 21:00 Shannon:

this one looks a lot more neutral compared to the previous incarnation, and i think the It Girl Palette #1 isn’t $10 any more? i think it’s a bit higher than that on Stila’s website.

but yeah, that Kitten…needs to go away. particularly since Kitten actually doesn’t look good on me at all…*sigh* i’m gonna pass on this one, lately Stila isn’t pulling me as much as before (though i really did like the $10 travel palettes. the new ones aren’t as tempting for me).

and seriously, Kitten e/s (powder e/s single) need to be axed from palettes!

• 4/13/11 22:12 cassie:

Is this the same palette Costco had out and marketed as “cool” at the same time the first it girl was marketed there as “warm”? The sets were much better, they were $20, but came with mascara, a stila #30 brush, a small black smudge pot and a small foundation as well as the shadows. I am going back to Costco!!!

• 4/13/11 22:30 eliza:

i’ll adopt one of your extra kittens lol…i think the american shade makes it a bit worthwhile to have to have another kitten…

• 4/14/11 10:16 the Muse:

ha eliza I have enough kittens to give away to a small village ;-D it ends up in every Stila palette ;D!

• 4/13/11 22:31 eliza:

whoops–americano! and that’s even my favorite coffee “specialty drink” lol

• 4/14/11 12:59 Kairi Yi:

seriously?? I know kitten is oh so loved, but seriously..??
    without even trying to have so many kittens, I have like 4 kitten shadows.. not to mention the kitten liquid eyeshadow(?) and the smudge pots…
    I have so many kittens I feel like those crazy old ladies who keep a buncha kittens! hahaha
    I would totally buy this palette.. if… it didnt have the kitten.. xP

• 4/14/11 13:25 the Muse:

and the gloss kairi! ;-D lol!

• 4/14/11 13:33 Kairi Yi:

omg, I just checked.. and your right I have the gloss too hahaha
    too bad, hopefully they make a more diverse it girl #3 =)

• 4/14/11 13:35 the Muse: