Lush Shower Gel Twilight Lush Shower Gel Snowshowers Lush Shower Gel Calacas Spring 2011

chat hd en

Happy Spring!

Kinda…considering it snowed last week I assume it might still be Winter but get a head start and celebrate Spring and Easter with Lush.

Lush is having an April Showers Chat Party on Thursday, April 14 (no worries I’ll remind you again the day of) starting at 2pm.

The party is to not only celebrating Lush’s Easter Collection 2011 but also 8 years of Lushie Forum joy!

During the party you’ll be able to purchased three limited edition shower gels:

• Lush Twilight Shower Gel
  • Lush Snowshowers Shower Gel
  • Lush Calacas (Day of the Dead) Shower Gel

You can bookmark the link for the chat party at www.lushusa.com

I can’t wait to haul Calacas Shower Gel! I fell in love with the perfume (UK forum exclusive) and soap that was released in the Fall! And SnowShowers too!

Hopefully I’ll see you at the Chat Party!

Don’t forget to make your Lush Easter wish list as all the products for Spring are now available at www.lushusa.com

• 4/8/11 10:15 Cj:

I think it’s time for another Lush order :P I really wanna get the Jackie Oates color supplement

• 4/8/11 10:28 the Muse:

hmm think it’ll be too pale for me CJ plus didn’t really love the color supplements :( they oxidized so fast on me :-/

• 4/8/11 10:43 Mary the Muse Militant:

Ah, I wondered about the colour supplements.
    Not tried any of the new stuff yet.
    I was in Lush today to get my hair gel (The Big Tease) and the cleanser (bland something?) and was given a sample of the new R & B hair moisturiser.
    They also gave me a sample of the coconut shampoo (paste).
    I didn’t have to ask !
    I had to rush off though as an impatient hubby was driving around the block trying to avoid the traffic wardens.
    They gave me their newspaper which has everything in it or almost everything, and all the ingredients are listed too.
    I must try the orange blossom perfume as I’ve heard good stuff about it.
    I want to try all the stuff, hair stuff, face stuff….blah blah.
    I’d better shut up now :)

• 4/8/11 11:10 the Muse:

yay mary fun adventure ;-D the curly wurly (coconut shampoo) is my fav ;-D

• 4/8/11 10:44 Mary the Muse Militant:

Just to add I forgot to get the toothpaste tabs. Drat !

• 4/8/11 11:38 Vanessa:

Do you know if the Twilight shower gels are going to be released in store?

• 4/8/11 11:42 the Muse:

no Vanessa just as a le run during the chat party, one day only online.

• 4/8/11 15:02 jill:

praise the lush gods! this is legit going to kill me because it’s three of my favorite smells ever. i’m still refusing to part with my last wobbly cube of snow showers but now i may have to so i can have the gel.

• 4/8/11 21:26 Melissa:

Do you have a review on twilight? I think I might need it but I can’t recall what it smells like. I really hate shipping anything from Lush after March but a gel should arrive in the Desert without melting;

• 4/12/11 11:42 the Muse:

mmm no mel I don’t think I do…..want me to do one!? should be fine hun!

• 4/9/11 8:43 Lauren S.:

Thank you thank you thank you for letting me know about this!!!! I would have missed it entirely and I MUST have the twilight shower gel!!!!

• 4/11/11 12:05 the Muse:

my pleasure lauren ;D

• 4/9/11 13:01 Donna:

I’m pretty sure I need the Twilight gel. I just made a UK order to get the Japan soap, but I hear it is also coming to NA! I made the order under the guise or mother’s day shopping for my mother-in-law. One for her, one for me, one for her, one for me. haha

• 4/11/11 12:04 the Muse:

two for you Donna? ;-D haha!

• 4/14/11 17:50 Lauren S.:

I just got Twilight!!! Calacas sold out there for a while, but came back…I think the whole forum had a panic attack!

• 4/15/11 12:38 the Muse:

lauren it sold out quickly…I thought it would be as they sold them…but seems they had stock in already. that sucked as I got home really late :-/