The MAC Fashion Flower Collection launches April 28th and looks quite pleasant and Spring-like. They should have released it this week as the collection has an Easter vibe and I’m pleasantly surprised to see all the shadows have a floral imprint on them! I didn’t know about that.
Take a look!
Bloom Brightly with a stylish fusion of the floral and the fashionable in a summer color collection that evokes the cool side of the hottest season. Fashion Flower Girls are free to be, each one with a cultivated connection to the greenhouse and the fashion house. Unfolding and flourishing, these perennial prima donnas embrace the growing trend of cheeks and eyes lightly dusted with daisy-debossed beauty powder and shadows. Their confidence stems from petal-light lashes that sprout dramatically with Studio Fix BoldBlack Lash, dewy lips that sparkle sweetly in a buddy beauty LipGelee and Summer shower, a softly sheer aqua blue lipstick. Ever hip, Join these rare blossoms and succumb horit-culturally to a bouquet that’s equal parts fleur and couture.
MAC Fashion Flower Lipstick $14.50
- Mlle Light white pink (Glaze)
- Summer Shower Light aqua (Glaze)
- Growing Trend Mid-tone taupe nude (Amplified)
- Ever Hip Bright creamy coral (Cremesheen)
MAC Fashion Flower Lipgelee $14.50
- Fashion Flower Pale pink dazzle gelée
- Now in Season Pale yellow dazzle gelée
- Budding Beauty Pale coral dazzle gelée
MAC Studio Fix Boldblack Lash $14
MAC Penultimate Eyeliner $17.50
MAC Fashion Flower Beauty Powder $25
- Light Sunshine Pastel neutral pink with soft gold and pink sparkles
- Alpha GIrl Soft peachy pink with gold nuances
MAC Fashion Flower Eyeshadow $14.50
- Fresh Daisy Frosty white yellow (Frost)
- Aqua Aqua blue (Matte)
- Lucky Green Frosted mid-tone lime (Veluxe Pearl)
- Free to Be Bright true coral (Matte)
- Groundcover Mid-tone warm grey (Matte)
- Bows & Curtseys Metallic hunter green (Satin)
Available from MAC starting April 28th.
What do you think of Fashion Flower?
Hauling anything from it?