MAC Fashion Flower Collection Spring 2011

MAC Fashion Flower Collection

The MAC Fashion Flower Collection releases May 5th and has a most fitting name for Spring dontcha think?

Check it out!

MAC Fashion Flower Lipstick
Summer Shower – Light aqua (Glaze)
Mlle – Light white pink (Glaze)
Ever Hip – Bright creamy coral (Creemsheen) (Repromote)
Growing Tend – Mid-tone taupe nude (Amplified Creme)

MAC Fashion Flower Lipgelee
Now in Season – Pale yellow with pearlized pigment
Fashionflower – Pale pink with pearlized pigments
Budding Beauty – Pale coral with pearlized pigments

MAC Fashion Flower Eyeshadow
Groundcover – Mid-tone warm grey (Matte)
Fresh Daisy – Frosted mid-tone yellow white (Frost)
Lucky Green – Frosted mid-tone lime (Veluxe Pearl) (Permanent)
Brows & Curtseys – Metallic hunter green (Satin) (Repromote)
Aqua – Aqua blue (Matte) (Permanent)
Free to Be – Bright true coral (Matte) (Permanent)

MAC Fashion Flower Beauty Powder
Light sunshine – Pastel neutral pink with soft gold and pink sparkles
Alpha girl – Soft peachy pink with gold nuances (Repromote)

MAC Studio Fix Lash (Permanent)

MAC Penultimate Liner (Permanent)

Sadly, I have no images to share with you as of yet but hopefully soon! This is a rather nice selection of shadows in brighten shades it seems, too bad Free to Be is matte, I’m so into coral, peach, and orange eyeshadows for Summer!

What do you think?

source

• 4/12/11 10:30 Phyrra:

I’m curious about Summer Shower.

• 4/12/11 10:32 Doanne:

do i spot a possible blue lipstick?

• 4/12/11 11:29 Vanessa:

I’m only interested in Groundcover. Everything else seems to pale for my taste :(

• 4/12/11 13:23 becca:

I’ve been dying to get my grubby paws on Ever Hip since I passed it over in the Liberty of London collection only to watch all the favourable reviews trickle in… I’ve been searching for a passable dupe ever since! My quest will finally come to an end, huzzah!

• 4/12/11 13:42 ssaem:

EVER HIP REPROMOTE?! I have half of a tube from a swap and I love it, AAAAAAAH. I may just buy one. .-.

• 4/13/11 20:20 Kate:

aw so pretty! Muse, they have these coral flower pins at Target & H&M. So. Cute. I swear I wear them everyday, even if I’m clashing! So what?! The clouds in Seattle make me feel like I need to add a pop of color whenever and wherever, no matter if I match or not! Can’t wait to see the pics of this collection! The beauty powder has me intrigued! Hope you’re well and thanks for all the reviews!

• 5/13/11 15:16 the Muse:

hey kate ;-D oh I saw those dotcha just love the cheap accessories at H&M?! ;-D Aw thank you hun! I’m good tired but great Hope you are doing well!