MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder

MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder is releasing just in time for the warm weather ahead. This soft powder is a great way to cool off your skin in the Summer and offer an easy way to blur minor imperfections with a light as air formula that’s as refreshing as a mist of water on skin!

In the height of summer, who doesn’t crave, suddenly, to feel, look AND be cooler – shine, oil and heat – all gone! You’ve longed for it. And now it’s captured: M·A·C Magically Cool Liquid Powder. An alchemical fusion of water and pigment that goes on as a loose powder but with the refreshing feel of an ocean mist. Light-diffusing pigments add to the appeal by softening lines and creating natural radiance. The cool-to-be-cool way to set and enhance the look of foundation. Hailed during an earlier limited-edition launch, this time round it’s here to stay.

MAC Brushes $42

• 187 Brush Duo Fiber Face Brush

MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder $29.50

• Truth & Light Sheer shimmer that reflects silver and pink
  • Honey Rose Sheer rosy beige with multidimensional shimmer
  • Cajun Sheer bronze shimmer that reflects gold

Available May 5th.

Are you hauling?

• 4/22/11 12:09 Kayla:

This sounds absolutely wonderful, especially being as I live in Florida! But the shade selection is pretty weak… They all look WAY too dark for my skintone. I know they aren’t launching until May but has anyone seen these in person?

• 4/22/11 12:33 the Muse:

kayla will have some swatches up for you shortly :)

• 4/22/11 12:23 Cj:

Hi Muse, I will definitely be hauling :) I just don’t know which color to get. I thought truth & light because it was the lightest and I’m pretty fair, but the description of it as a “sheer shimmer” sounds like it would be a highlighter not an all over face powder :/ and honey rose doesn’t seem much darker.

• 4/22/11 12:33 the Muse:

hey cj ;-D I’ll have some swatches up soon and give you deets ;D!

• 4/22/11 12:38 Cj:

Oh awesome! Thanks :)

• 4/22/11 12:47 the Muse:

my pleasure ;D!

• 4/22/11 14:55 The Beauty Alchemist:

LOVVVEE these. Last year it was one of my all time favs. That cool feeling whenh you’re hot and oily is so good. Just a hint of shimmer and a nice finish. Glad they’re back.

• 4/22/11 17:36 Misato-san:

I’m curious. I’ll have a sample in order to decide if I can get the first shade or not.

• 4/24/11 3:05 butterdaisy:

If they feel anything like the Revelon Aquastay Mineral Makeup I want one. The Revelon powder has coconut water and feels SO GOOD on the skin! I love it for the cool feeling and glow. It’s amazing how it does that.

• 4/28/11 22:55 Brittany:

I am so excited for these. I have been waiting for a replacement for my MSF because of its parabens…. :( Hopefully these are it!
    But I don’t know what colors to use either!