MAC Surf Baby Collection Summer 2011

MAC Surf Baby42

MAC Surf Baby41

MAC Surf Baby2

MAC Surf Baby7

Jeepers! I just realized MAC Surf Baby will be with us shortly! May 26th to be exact!

As soon as MAC Summer Collections launch that’s about it for Spring as far as I’m concerned.

We discussed and seen a few bits and bobs from MAC Surf Baby prior to this but here’s a follow up post with the official deets and images.

Check it!

Grab the board, hop in the Jeep, cruise the Pacific Coast Highway…Surf’s up! The lure of the endless summer starts here with My Paradise Cheek Powder, Summer Stash of Crushed Metallic Pigments, Hibiscus Lipstick and Splashproof Lash Mascara that just won’t smudge. Colourful, lustrous, and full of life…journey to a world where feeling the rush means taking a risk. Hang Ten!

MAC Surf Baby Lipstick $15.50

• Naturally Eccentric Creamy white nude (Lustre)
  • Hibiscus Bright orange coral (Cremesheen)
  • Bust Out ! Dirty mid-tone violet (Lustre)
  • Mocha Peachy yellow-brown (Satin)

MAC Surf Baby23

• Hangin ’ Loose Dirty pink nude
  • Ocean Dip Mid-tone creamy aqua

MAC Surf Baby25

MAC Surf Baby24

MAC Surf Baby Crushed Metallic Pigment $32.50

Summer Stash

• Light pink champagne (Frost)
  • Light white pearl (Frost)
  • Light violet with silver pearl (Frost)
  • Brown bronze with gold pearl (Frost)

MAC Surf Baby8

Surf The Ocean

• Frosty platinum (Frost)
  • Light yellow green (Frost)
  • Gold bronze (Frost)
  • Dirty graphite with silver pearl (Frost)

MAC Surf Baby9

MAC Surf Baby Splashproof Lash Mascara in Blacksplash Black $14

MAC Surf Baby33

MAC Surf Baby Powderpoint Eye Pencil $15.50

• Gilded White Yellow white frost
  • Blue Noon Teal with gold pearl

MAC Surf Baby29

MAC Surf Baby28

MAC Surf Baby Eye Shadow $15.50

• Short Shorts Frosty white champagne (Frost)
  • Sun Blonde Dirty yellow gold (Frost)
  • Saffron Deep coral caramel (Satin)
  • Sur f USA Frosted teal (Frost)
  • Swell Baby Mid-tone grey (Satin)

MAC Surf Baby14

MAC Surf Baby3

MAC Surf Baby Studio Careblend Pressed $28

• Gold-Go-Lightly Mid-tone golden tan brown
  • Lush -Light Bronz e Mid-tone rosy pink brown

MAC Surf Baby35

MAC Surf Baby34

I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts on MAC Surf Baby!

• 4/18/11 16:28 Alyson:

those are the most unappealing promo pics ever. still like the sound of bronzer stick though.

• 4/18/11 16:49 the Muse:

alyson really don’t love them either but does kinda fit the surfing vibe ;D

• 4/23/11 20:00 cmferrets:

the bronzing sticks remind me and prob are like the highlighter blush sticks that can be found at victoria secrets right now in their new collection. i cant wait for this collection to come out, i love mac summer collections, expecially when they come out with special le packaging. i am curious about the careblend powders.

• 4/28/11 23:05 Brittany:

Oh Alyson I totally agree! The girl looks like she should be on skid row, not surfing the waves!

• 4/18/11 16:38 Maggie:

I’m loving the cheek powder and the third lipgloss (strange potion?). Can you think of any dupes for them? The lipgloss kinda reminds me of Viva Glam V lipgloss.

• 4/18/11 16:49 the Muse:

I’m not very good with dupes maggie plus haven’t seen these yet in person so kinda hard to say what would be a dupe ;-D

• 4/19/11 4:07 Kelley:

I think strange potion is from venomous villians

• 4/18/11 16:42 Larie:

The pigments and the lip tints look interesting, but I gotta say I’m not loving the promo photos of the models and such.

• 4/18/11 16:48 the Muse:

me either Larie…but kinda fitting though!

• 4/18/11 16:50 Emily:

Does any body else think that the guy on the left might not be wearing anything? Gross.

• 4/18/11 16:51 the Muse:

LOL emily just noticed that, yup, nude LOL!

• 4/18/11 17:21 Freddie:

I think I may want some stuff but why the price raise? :(

• 4/18/11 17:30 jenna:

i didn’t think i needed anything until i came across the suntints – i think i need all 3!!!
    promo images are doing nothing for me! man #1 has nothing on and man #2 is about to have his manbits pop out of the girls’ bikini bottoms he’s wearing. and the girl looks awful unhappy to be there but i don’t blame her for the reasons above.

• 4/18/11 17:53 the Muse:

lol jenna ;D!

• 4/18/11 19:54 tina:

i wonder if that blush has an overspray

• 4/18/11 20:35 mar:

I might get the suntints but I might just pass. None of the colors look lie they’d be all that flattering on me.

• 4/19/11 0:31 amber:

I like the blush and the stacked pigments. Not sure if I can justify the price though. I have so many colors of pigments and eye shadows at this point that I don’t really need anything.

• 4/19/11 4:25 Diane:

I’ve got my eye on those pigment stacks. Both sets are right up my alley, colour-wise.

• 4/19/11 7:11 plue:

product looks good, but the promo pic of the lady! omg, she looks like she’s zombified or something, she’s like a vampire gone out for a tanned >_<

• 4/19/11 8:57 Andrea:

Whoa…that girl looks super creepy…eek!

• 4/19/11 9:03 Mia:

The chick’s face is just [disturbing/unattractive/caveman-like] to me.

• 4/19/11 11:27 Cj:

Well I for one love the promo images (hint: It’s not because of the creepy zombie looking eyebrowless girl lol) It’s like someone at Mac asked “How could we get Cj to buy more Mac” “Oh I know!! Add half naked guys!” lmao :P

I’ll be getting the short shorts eyeshadow (Perfect inner corner/brow bone/cupid’s bow highlight?) and maybe the white-yellow eye pencil ;D

• 4/19/11 11:36 the Muse:

LOL CJ ;-D perving on the hottie with the speedo are ya? ;-D I like the gold-ish pencil too ;-D!

• 4/19/11 13:13 telle:

should be interesting! i will have to play with it in stores!
    i dont like the makeup for the model though- last year they did a good job and the release was appealing based on the ad- this one reminds me of the rodarte ads. :/

• 4/19/11 13:17 Josie:

Dear MAC,

Please for once make a non-creepy promo?? There are just way to many to list.

LOL

I’m not crazy about everything here but i will be getting My Paradise blush (its coral, i know you’re getting it too Muse!), Good Lovin’ lipgloss, & possibly Naturally Eccentric lipstick if it pulls more pinky nude. And is it just me or does that not look like Strange Potion lipgloss? Mine looks really pinky and this one screams “punchy” to me. I’m going to have to see swatches as i like the shade in the pic but no sense in having two of the same lipglosses!

What are you getting Muse?

• 4/19/11 13:58 the Muse:

you know it josie! top of my list ;-D! yup def looks very Strange Potion ;-D I dunno yet alot of it is a miss for me so far aside from the blush, I’m ON that ;-D! I have to actually see it in person before I decide as the stock images suck ;-/

• 4/23/11 22:48 tini:

STRANGE POTION <3 I missed out last time! I actually want something from a collex! The flower bush looks awesome, Naturally Eccentric and Strange Potion will be mine. As long as I don't look like that chick wearing them O_O