Make Up For Ever Arrives at QVC

Make Up For Ever Arrives at QVC

As you know Make Up For Ever will be launching on QVC this weekend. You can catch the show or record it at 1AM Eastern on Sunday April 10th.

I didn’t have alot of details yesterday about the launch but I have gathered up a few items that will be on the show.

Here’s the break down!

• 2L
  • 11L

Artistic Set

• 9L
  • 12L
  • 17L

Make Up For Ever HD Complexion Starter Collection $155 (Six Products in the Kit)

Includes:

• Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer
  • Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Concealer
  • Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation
  • Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder
  • Make Up For Ever HD Brush #30N and HD Kabuki Brush

Make Up For Ever Lab Shine Lipgloss $18

Shades Available

• Nude (S2)
  • Peach (S24)
  • Pink (S22)
  • Red (S8)

Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick and Lip Brush (Exclusive QVC Set) $29

Shades Available

• Mauve (#29)
  • Pink/Beige (#30)
  • Red (#43)

Happy Haulin’!

• 4/8/11 10:33 Mary the Muse Militant:

Hope this comes to QVC UK.
    It is great to see the items in action rather than looking at pictures.

• 4/8/11 11:08 Vijaya:

I was hoping they’d be selling the Kabuki and finishing powder on their own. =[

• 4/8/11 11:10 the Muse:

vijaya hopefully something more will pop up ;-D

• 4/8/11 13:22 Crissylex:

Hey Muse,
    I noticed that the aqua creams are regular price and already available @ Sephora. I searched for the colors on the Sephora site and sure enough they are already being sold there. However, we do get a price cut for the eyeliner trio for $34. Since each regular size MUFE eyeliner costs $17, we are essentially getting 3 for 2 deal. That is only if the eyeliners are full sized. Do you agree?

• 4/8/11 13:41 the Muse:

yup crissy I just wanted to get the deets out there about what was being offered ;-D already knew that many of the items including lab shines are already offered at Sephora. and yes, if they are full sized that’s def a bargain, according to my release it’s a $54 value I believe!? ;-D

• 4/8/11 13:43 Amanda:

Thanks for posting all of this- don’t think I’ll be ordering anything, esp considering all the sales going on/coming up! Sephora, Bobbi Brown…any idea if Urban Decay will have another F&F sale this month, Muse?

• 4/8/11 13:48 the Muse:

not sure Amanda on UD but always post as soon as I know :)

• 4/8/11 21:53 Rosemary:

Good evening Muse!
    It is Friday night, and as every make-up junkie does, I just went to QVC…and MUF is already there!!!
    I wnt to buy the eye-liner trio, but I already have a 25ish piece eyeliner set that I have hardly used – from three years ago.
    Have fun reviewing…because we will have fun reading!

• 4/11/11 12:10 the Muse:

hey rosemarry! ;-D I seen I seen, I’m exploring what they have now ;-D aw thanks xoxox!

• 4/8/11 22:27 Ru:

Exciting! I love beauty on QVC! I hate that slot though. Its got that “we r new to QVC, our sales will determine some better times” slot. LOL

• 4/11/11 12:10 the Muse:

ha ru true dat!

• 4/9/11 9:07 Makedonka:

Good for the Q .. thanks for the info Muse! Something to look forward to: kits @ good prices …. foreseeing TSV in the not too distant future? …. :P
    Anyway, items are now available on the Q .. under Beauty:

• 4/12/11 11:41 the Muse:

hey makedonka sorry delayed reply chica ;-D I saw! yay!

• 4/10/11 23:32 Ruthless: