Philosophy Keep the Peace Protective Color Corrector SPF 20

Philosophy Keep the Peace Protective Color Corrector SPF 20

Philosophy Keep the Peace Protective Color Corrector is a new protective color corrector that camouflages redness, reduces the appearance of fine lines, pores and rough texture while providing broad-spectrum SPF 20 sun protection.

The formula helps maintain a healthy skin barrier to minimize sensitivities and irritation making it an ideal pick for those with delicate skin. The mousse-like texture can be worn alone or as a primer for your makeup!

My skin isn’t particularly sensitive but this sounds positively dreamy for those who’s skin gets easily irritated.

Available now from Philosophy.

• 4/19/11 18:47 Courtney:

Is this clear or tinted?

• 4/20/11 10:13 the Muse:

believe tinted courtney ;D

• 6/9/11 12:41 Mary:

it is yellow based.

• 6/9/11 12:46 the Muse:

I’m not sure mary haven’t tried it.

• 4/19/11 19:21 katrosado:

I’m always on the lookout for something that makes skin appear more smooth and helps diffuse the crinkles around my eyes :) I will check this one out at the counter and see if it has kind of silicone in it first though, my skin goes nuts if I put any kind of ‘cone on it. :D Looks cool though, kill two birds with one stone—corrector and primer.

• 4/20/11 10:19 the Muse:

same for me katros, break out big time ;-/

• 4/19/11 20:05 peri:

i think this is the first philosophy thing im absolutely going to have to check out. i have a lot of redness in my face, and sensitive skin. hopefully it doesnt smell like butt like their other face lotion.

• 4/20/11 10:11 the Muse:

ha peri I hope not :-/

• 4/20/11 15:08 Majick:

Gonna have to compare this to the Per-fect product I just got. I really want to hate the Per-fect because it’s the most expensive primer I have ever used but DAG – my skin looks really good.
    This sounds like a similar product. THe Per-fect does have cones I believe (just in case anyone is wondering).